What makeup to wear to wedding

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

Reaction score
Hello:glasses:

I am going to wedding Saturday at 6pm and it will be a backyard wedding. I am wearing a pink and black skirt with a sleeveless black turtleneck (I have a wrap in case I get chilly too). I also wear glasses and they are a black frame. My hair is blonde and I'm blue-eyed.

What colors should I wear on my eyes and lips? My hair will be up in an updo. Thanks in advance!:rockwoot:

Jen

Oh, what fun - your skirt sounds really cute! WHat's your personal style - are you more casual, fresh, boho, goth, classic, natural, sophisticated? What sort of looks do you like?

Off the top of my head I think a lighter to medium defined eye - not too smokey - in shades of umber and slate grey with a pinky-gold highlight could be really pretty. I'd pair this with a rosebud pink cheek and a sheerish, shiny pink lip, either light or deep/bright, depending on what you enjoy wearing most!

Thank you so much...love your idea and that is what I'm going to do. I'm going to do the lil bit darker lip.

Thanks again!:rockwoot:

Back