Lancome or Clarins?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone here tried the Lancome Bright Expert or the one from Clarins? Trying to treat dark spots on my skin? I have only used it for 2 days, so far alittle lighter. But if anyones has used it let me know

Hi,

Did you check the review center or do a search within the Skin Care forum?

When I conducted the search apparently no one has reviewed these products to review them. But if anyone else has let me know...

Id go for the lancome one without a doubt...i honestly havent tried it but I really think they are a better product than clarins...

I haven't tried either of those products, but I do like alot of Lancome's other products. Maybe they would give you samples to try them out if you ask.

If you object to animal testing, avoid Lancome. They are owned by L'Oreal who still tests on animals. I love Clarins products and they are cruelty-free!

i dont know about these brands but i heard that the lancasters infinite white line is the best for pigmentation in the face

I have used the entire Blanc Expert range and have to say that the face wash is the best brightening face wash I've ever used- you can see results from the first time that you use it. The toner and day fluid were good as well.

The spot eraser definitely leaves a lot to be desired, and the night cream wasn't moisturising enough for me although it was lightweight. When it comes to moisturisers which brighten, I'd recommend Kose.

Back