*Woooooooooooot*!!! I'm going to NBA playoffs!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, the story is, I was going to buy a pair of tickets to the Toronto Raptors Round 1, Game 1 playoff game. I was all ready to make my purchase when I saw the most horrible thing I could've seen...SOLD OUT. And the only way to get a hold of those tickets was to purchase season tickets for next year. Um, I can't afford to buy season tickets and I don't think I'd have time to attend enough games to justify the purchase. So sadly, I gave up.

Then today, I went on Ticketmaster and just for fun tried to see if I can get tickets and lo and behold! There they were! I blinked twice to see if I was really reading right b/c I tried the same thing yesterday and all I got was a bunch of single seats. I was soo excited, I just pressed the continue button to make my purchase and literally jumped for joy! So I'm now the proud owner of two kickass seats (sooo close to courtside I could smell their sweat! LOL)!

Congratulations! Sometimes ticketmaster releases more tickets after all the rest have sold out, I don't know why. But good thing you checked back! Have fun!

Back