Too Faced label whore eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
that's the name of an eye shadow from too faced.it's A MUST girls...looks green(dark green) with multi colored glitter(very very tiny and fine) but when you put shadow on your skin it's some unique brownish-greenish-bluish-shiny color...it's georgeous guys-check it out in the store and i am sure you'll buy it!

i haven't seen untill yesterday and today i was back to get it!

label whore!

hahaha i thought this thread was going to be about being an actual label whore! the color sounds interesting, i'm definitely going to have to check it out now! Thanks!

I have that one, and I love it! Out of all the Too Faced colors, it's actually kind of my favorite because it's the most unconventional. It's definately worth a look.

Thanks for letting me know! Ill keep an eye out for it. I totally love colors where you cant really tell WHAT color it is like it always looks different from different angles... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i bought this when the whole like couture line came out. it is totally awsome!

i even had some girl at mac ask me where i got my shadow cause it was so pretty!

I have this one, too! I like it a lot. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Similar colors are:

MAC "Green-Brown" Pigment (PRO)

Urban Decay "Lounge"

L'Oreal HIP "Intrepid" Pigment

I love Too Faced!!! All their shadows are awesome, they have a lot of pigment, very shimmery and they last. This is a must try!

I never wear green, ever, but occassionally I make exceptions for e/s. This might have to be an exception...thanks for the heads up!

xxx

Sorry to revive a topic-

I LOVE THIS E/S!! Love love love! I sorta quit eyeshadow, but i wear this one occasionally. It's a good alternative for black. :) If wet, you can make it appear green, but dry it looks brown. Layered over liquid liner, it looks dark blackish green.

Im pretty sure Ive seen Too Faced at Sephora. I havent been there for a while though because its an hour drive away from me. I remember seeing the lipglosses there so Im sure they had eyeshadows I just didnt pay attention last time I guess!

Back