Has anyone heard the Alex Baldwin message?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I couldn't believe my ears. I can't believe a parent could talk to a child this way. He calls his daughter a pig. Unbelievable.

Which one is Alex Baldwin? I get confused between all of them.

PS what exactly did he say? I didn't hear or see the message.

yeah i heard it, he used to beat up kim bassinger too thats why she divorced him, i dont know how he has visitation rights if the courts know about his violent history, if i were his daughter and he spoke to me that way i wouldnt answer his ****en calls either, much less be with him on visits alone, cuz he clearly threatened her, what an *******.

i think there ALL disfunctional. kim too, why would she let the public listen to that mess?? so they can play it over and over to hurt her daughter even more, neither one of them are good parents imo

I too agree!!! The only thing i could think of is beacuse he has been telling the whole world what a crappy parent Kim has been and she's not a fit mother. Also that he deserves custody

no it was a message on her cellphone that im sure her mom leaked. That whole family is nuts. lol

i doubt it. its illegal to bug someones phone unless you have a warrant to do so, and then there has to be illegal activity to get one.

those two have been bashing each other for the world to see they both need help

he needs anger management help, but she probably needs some help too. on tv yesterday someone was saying they thought that kim and her lawyers leaked it to the press to help her out w/ the custody battle

I was speechless when I heard that on the news. I am sure Kim is no saint either....

i did read a little bit on that. over her forgetting to turn on her phone, i'm hoping that he was just really frustrated and stressed out. i hope he doesn't normally lash out like that at her and talk to her that way. i mean i get stressed out and hollar at my kids when they won't leave me alone and are just driving me nuts. but i don't ever talk to them like that. and over something stupid as forgetting to turn on the phone.(my kids are too young to do that ,but you know what i mean). that's mental and emotional abuse.

Back