Just Got My Nails Revamped

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got new tips on I think this is th ebest shes done so far she's got 9 years experience.. Like them?

Damn its so true.. once u get em done u cant go back unless u got a shitty job done I suppose ..

They look great. I had acrylics on my nails up until about a month or so ago. It was sooooo hard finding the right person. I am a freak in finding the best manicurist and I did.....he left the shop and they wouldn't tell to where (i understand) so i just said F it.....and i took them off!!!

Yea same here. I took mine off about a month ago and Im glad I did. I liked em and all but Id rather go all natural. They are very cute tho.

very pretty! they did a nice job( which is rare) to find someone good

They look nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm sad, I'm gonna have to take mine off for my new job, we're not allowed to have long nails because they do a lot of massage in the spa.

I like them, they look very nice.

I wore acrylics for about 10 years, then a year ago I decided to take them off. I love having natural nails now! I think they look better on me, and I won't have to go through the hassle of getting a fill or breaking a nail.

I'll find out who my aunt goes to Jessy, and let you know. Her nails always look killer! I know the lady's name is Maureen, but I'll be damned if I know the name & location of the salon. We know it's by you though somewhat LOL!

Latest posts

Back