How many times do you girls get your nails done in a month?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
every two weeks or so I get a fill on my nails and a manicure and a pedicure :moa:

I sometimes get a pedicure, but I hate paying for them, they are so expensive.

My nails grow slow so I can usually go about every 3 weeks to get a fill...

I have gel nails, and usually I will wait about 2-3 weeks to get them filled. I never get pedis, I just paint my own toes... and usually I'll keep the color on there until it looks chipped.

I try to do my own manis...with summer coming, i'll probably start going for regular pedis every three weeks. I used to get regular manis too, but found that my nails started to look scratchy! anyone ever had that?

maybe I was going to a bad manicurist?

Never, why pay someone to paint my nails when I can do it myself? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I almost never paint my fingernails anymore because I don't have the time -- I hate sitting around for so long while they dry! (In high school I painted them every week though!) But I do like to keep my toenails painted all year -- I just do them whenever they start looking chipped (usually every 2-3 weeks).

I hate painting my own finger/toenails. I've never actually gotten a pedi though - but I'm going to this year. My toes always look crappy when I do them myself. I love getting acrylic nails though and I'm also due for a new set very soon.

I like to get a gel pedi and it lasts for sooo long without a single chip, only need to change if when it grows out or you want a new color.

Get em frenched and no worries for months.

^ yep, same here. I generally do my own manicures, but will get them done at a salon for special occasions.

I've had a manicure/pedicure once in my lifetime, when I was 14! It was for a friend's birthday, her mom took 3 of us girls to the salon and got our nails done. I don't even want to know how much it cost her! LOL.

i try to have my nails done twice a month, but sometimes i get so busy that i get my nails done once in three weeks.

I do my own as well. I've got pretty good with the french manicure (fingers and toes). I just got so tired of paying all that money every month.

I like to do my own and I have done my own gel nails too with UV light and everything.

Back