3 HG's, yet I'm still sampling!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is wrong with me! I already have 3 HG foundations, Bare Escentuals, Jane Iredale and my newest love Laura Mercier, yet I can't stop sampling. Every time a new company springs up I have to try out their foundation. I'm so afraid that I am going to miss out on the next best thing if I don't try them. 99% of the companies I sample end up going to friends since I don't like them for one reason or another. One of these days I will learn to leave well enough alone!

Hello, I'm Alyssa and I'm a MMU ADDICT!

I know what you mean, I love Lily lolo foundation it is my HG and I know nothing out there can beat it for me. But I cant quit sampling. Its like an addiction. :rotfl:

My name is Cynthia and I need a 12 step program to quit sampling MMU.:add_wegbrech:

I do the same. I think it's because even though I've found my HG, in my mind, I keep thinking there might be something better!

Hello I'm Kat and I'm a MMU addict!!

I know what you mean. I found four perfect shade matches. I picked two as my HGs. I had to just say that I wouldn't go look at and other MMU sites. If I don't look I wont buy. I need to be happy with what I have found! :smilehappyyes:

:daz: It's the fight of good and evil when you try to stop sampling. Good says "You have an awesome HG! Don't spend more money". Evil says "You better get a sample. What if it's better than your HG"?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think we're all addicts that's why we're all hanging out here...LOL:rotfl: I realized I'm an addict when I'm on MUT instead of getting my good night sleep.......LOL

LOL I have so many samples that I have never even opened yet!! I can't stop!=) So I can feel your "pain"=)

Latest posts

Back