Flat Lizard - Makeup Inspiration

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was watching Planet Earth on The Discovery Channel and saw the flat lizard and thought its body coloring and pattern would make a cool eye shadow combo. I'll update you all when I try it out: (I tried to find a pic where the red was brighter, but couldn't...)

ss_2006106_1.jpg

What do ya think?

I found a better picture! The coloring is much more vivid here:

blyde-river-canyon-sekukhune-flat-l.jpg

I could definately see that being an interesting combo. I like anything that uses bright aqua and green, and throwing some yellow and red/orange in there would be really cool.

OoO i love planet earth...i was watching it alllll day yesterday!

great colors....cant wait to see em on eyes....lol

haha ! nature is a great source of inspiration (i like the lizzard, lol). actually i already do a combo like this with Mac swimming e/s and Makeup Forever turquoise, but i never thought of adding orange, and i just have a Bourjois orange waiting to be used. thanks !!!

you know when your in love with makeup when you watch the discovery channel and insted of animals you see shadow colors....

im so guilty of this!, those colors would loook totally awsome!

oh yeah that would look cool expecially on your skin!

i love wearing all black clothes when i have bright bold colors on my eyes

Hrrrmmmm... Bitter, Electric Eel, Freshwater and Coppering... Maybe some Knight Divine or Carbon for depth. Can't wait to see it. Fantastic inspiration! ... OH and some Chrome Yellow if you're going with that first pic.

Back