Fake people and other really cool artwork

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a really cool idea! The artist placed fake people and other forms of his artwork around Washington DC. This is quite old, but interesting!

The fake people look so funny! I love the lollipop and merry-go-round. The dog is gross! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mark Jenkins: Street Installations

Got this from digg.
smile.gif

What are the clear people/animals made out of? It sort of looks like saran wrap. Thanks for posting, very interesting!

Wow, he is really talented. That dog pooping one was gross though, yet very creative! HAHA

Ha! I really like it, I think it's neat. But what are the figures in the pictures towards the end made of?? Some of them look like ice and some look like plastic wrap or something.

I like them a lot! they're cool! my favourite one was the guy in the hoodie who looked like a beggar or something! the little girl's reaction was cute!

That was pretty cool i have to email them to my friends
biggrin.gif

ThanX for sharing it!
wink.gif

lol the first one creeped me out i have a thing about people especially kids with plastic bags near their heads..even tho they are FAKE people. But i really liked them haha

those are really cool!!

haha i love the dog poo one lmao! and the guy with his head in the wall.. i like them all!

The ghosts coming out of the windows are pretty freaky though.. hehe

Back