• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Does anyone have...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone have any bags/purses they don't want? that are just sitting at the back of your closet lol i have quite a few new cosmetics I'd be willing to swap for.. might as well trade it if its just sitting in your closet and you never use it anymore, right? just thought I'd ask!

Originally Posted by angel_eyes4evah /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi there, clink on here Oh I loove the green one and the black rabbit one!! i don't know if i'd have anything you'd want to trade for it though.

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh I loove the green one and the black rabbit one!! i don't know if i'd have anything you'd want to trade for it though. what do u have? Im also willing to sell it
laughing.gif

I'll let the OP have first dibs since it's her post, but if she doesn't want anything, I might see what I can do.

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'll let the OP have first dibs since it's her post, but if she doesn't want anything, I might see what I can do. thats cool, actually my items were posted in the sale forum so whoever talks to me first has first dibs
laughing.gif

Back