Loving Lumiere "wet" Application

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies:

I tried my Lumiere using the "wet " application, and I really have to say, that I think I like it better than dry. I feel less tight for some reason and it seems to give more coverage I do have freckles and as you can tell by the pics it covers them too!

(i was still a little swollen since it was early morning) but took these pics while waiting for my 16 and 12 year old to get ready for school they take forever LOL!

I'm using Lumiere Medium Beige and Lumiere's "Consequence" as my blush. I'm also using their black liner. Don't use alot of makeup to go to work, so that's all I had on that day.

PS: Excuse the Big nose when I take pics up close it takes over the camera LOL!

Just thought I'd share......................

Thanks! that's what I"m trying to go for........I'm using Lumiere's Veena Velvet.

You don't look like you have a 16-yr-old!
laughing.gif
This works really well on you, but which exactly is the wet application you used? With a wet brush or flocked sponge?

it looks great! you're too old to have a 16 and 12 year old, what are you talking about
wink.gif

i love lumiere

Thanks for all the kind compliments I am turning the big "40" in September. For the wet application, all I really did was wet the tip of the Kabuki brush patted it dry a little on a paper towel, and swirled the brush into the makeup. I did that also with the blush.

I'm using it both ways but I think it definetly it gives a little more coverage while wet.

THANKS Again ladies for all the compliments, I wish I would have discovered mineral makup when I was in my 20's.
wink3.gif

The VV looks fantastic on you! And I love that blush-is that a new one? I don't remember that name!

Originally Posted by ruby2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif The VV looks fantastic on you! And I love that blush-is that a new one? I don't remember that name! Sorry guys, I confuse companies sometimes being that I have many samples LOL!The blush is actually Lauress in "Consequence".

I love wet application too - much, much, much more coverage - I have freckles too & it really covers them better. I usually use a sponge to apply it wet & then I do a powdery layer over with a kubuki & finish off with mineral veil & blush or bronzer!

I will have to try that Lauress shade- we seem to have similar skin tones.

Originally Posted by lacolora /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry guys, I confuse companies sometimes being that I have many samples LOL!The blush is actually Lauress in "Consequence".

You look amazing! I just love Lumiere- I swear it "de-ages" me too- not only the look but I also notice that using FF made my dry skin nicer too. I apply mine dry but I did find that when I applied before my oils or moisturizer totally soaked in it gave an even more skinlike finish. FF doesn't seem to work with wet application- anyone else notice that? I agree with everyone else- you don't look like you are old enough to have a 6 year old, let alone a 16 year old! Beautiful!

Hoozey, yes I have found with the FF I cannot apply wet. It sorta sits on my face and sinks in the pores. I think I like the Veena Velvet much better. By the way Lacolora the pictures are awsome.

Eileen,

You have such lovely, youthful and dewy skin. And your makeup (not that you really need any) looks flawless and natural.
smile.gif

cant believe i havent gotten around to doing this yet..argh! im out of my sample lumiere too.

Thanks for the blush info! I'm going to take a look at that one-very pretty!

Latest posts

Back