Eye, inside corner hairs.....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone done or read about plucking the hairs on the inside corner of the eye? I don't think I'd call them eyelashes because they're neither on the top or bottom. Even tho, others don't notice them, I do and I plucked them this weekend. I can see the difference, but my BF can't.

Nan

Thats so funny...i thought i was the only one who thought about plucking them. I have plucked one or two but to be honest with you i dont think they're ment to be plucked. There's gotta be a reason they're there in the first place...like protecting the eye????hmmm
kopfkratz.gif
Not really sure though

I've seen those little jokers when using my magnifying mirror and wondered what they were for. They probably have a purpose and protect your eye somehow, so I wouldn't pluck them. You wouldn't wanna get an eye infection or something.
ill.gif

I just am not comfortable putting a pair of tweezers that close to my cornea! The hairs are not so bothersome that I can't live with them. JMO...

funny i have them too, but i don't bother with them, they don't bother me and i can't see them unless i'm putting on my mascara.

I have cut my lower eyelashes a few times. They are really long and have no colour. My upper eyelashes are dark brown/black and curl naturally.

For makeup purposes, cutting my eyelashes is a good idea.

But I plucked once and it was too painful.

I'm pretty sure its there to protect your eye so I wouldnt pluck it. My lashes are naturally curled but I have this one eyelash that grows straight down, I plucked it twice , the first time was fine but the second time I ended up with this hard painful lump at the base of my lashes.

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just am not comfortable putting a pair of tweezers that close to my cornea! The hairs are not so bothersome that I can't live with them. JMO... i totally agree wtih this statement.

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just am not comfortable putting a pair of tweezers that close to my cornea! The hairs are not so bothersome that I can't live with them. JMO... i compeltly agree with this statement.

Back