May check in!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Jennifer usually starts this thread but since she is with Toby (
rockwoot.gif
) I figure I would start it off.

For me, I will be going to my home town to visit my mom and friends. I will be going to a seminar in San Francisco and then taking some time off. Something exciting is that I am in the process of looking at townhomes. Hope to be a homeowner soon.

What about everyone else?

Nada... Working, packing (cause we have to move AGAIN!), and chilling... No school until I start on my Masters in July... That's about it here... NASCAR race the beginning of next month
wink.gif

I'm going to be finishing up my freshman year of college and looking for a summer job!

I start school on the 14th (yipeee!!!) other than that I'll just be working.

Our one year anniversary is in May, but I just got in a huge fight with my SO, so I don't even know if we'll make it!
frown.gif

Other than that, nothing but school.

Well today I turned 18, tomorrow I'll either get an ID or try for a learners permit (Yeah I cant drive yet
rotfl.gif
) then head up to my Grandparents. Hopefully learn to drive a car, get my GED, and start finishing my teeth (two fillings and braces! yay!
10.gif
)

well nothing here either, just the usual mummy stuff, cleanin etc

umm besides that have mothers days comin up in about 2 weeks and bf turns 22.

Am thinkin about going for my learners( drivers, all diff here in aus,we have a number of test before gettin our black(full) license), hopefully that will happen in the next few months.

pretty boring here, umm next months is mine and bfs 4 yrs anniversary yaaaaay, we have been thru anything under the sun, so if we can last i think anybody can!!!!

Ummmm about it really

I am planning a super fun birthday party in Lake Charles, LA for mid-July. I'll get to see my sister after 7 months of us being apart when we have seen each other everyday for the past 24 years.

Been SUPER busy with work. But I am about to get a good raise and a major promotion.

Working extra hard on my Weight Watchers. I want to be as close as possible to my goal weight by my birthday.

That's about it.
smile.gif

mother's day... working... finishing school...possibly taking a trip to Atlantic City... many bridal showers... another wedding. hopefully relaxing a bit!
smile.gif

Birthday this summer, maybe I'll disappear for a short while. In June I'm taking a trip to the Philippines to see extended family.

Originally Posted by Chaela /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well today I turned 18, tomorrow I'll either get an ID or try for a learners permit (Yeah I cant drive yet
rotfl.gif
) then head up to my Grandparents. Hopefully learn to drive a car, get my GED, and start finishing my teeth (two fillings and braces! yay!
10.gif
)
Happy birthday!!
rotfl.gif

Well this week I have my fashion show which is really scary, it's thursday. i get to model clothes and stuff in front of a bunch of people. ahh.

then i guess im preparing and preparing for grad at school..

-school

-get something for my sister's graduation from hs

-go to a few shows

im a pretty borning person, but thats about the gist of it.

Originally Posted by hellomindy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well this week I have my fashion show which is really scary, it's thursday. i get to model clothes and stuff in front of a bunch of people. ahh. then i guess im preparing and preparing for grad at school..

sweet! got your walk down?

Originally Posted by momokins /img/forum/go_quote.gif sweet! got your walk down? lol kinda i guess. im not used to it! i think ill do okay though

Hmm the only things that I'll do is work and come home and do nothing. Go hang with friends and see my rents. Since its may and the pool will be opening up, go swimmin.

Just grinding away until graduation... then I still have to deal with internships and summer school.

uh, nothing, just trying to apply for my permanent residence, and lose weight, nothing else planned, so blah -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back