A quick comparison of MMU prices...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I made a little chart comparing the prices of mineral foundations from a bunch of different companies just to see where you get the most for your money. I tried to list different formulas and different prices. The first list is in alphabetical order and the second is by price per gram as listed on their website or found by my contacting the company.
biggrin.gif
What do you guys think?

http://www.fairytale22.org/price/Pri...oundation.html

This is great! I am definitely saving this, thank you for taking the time to put this list together!

Originally Posted by periwinkle_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif Affordable MMU is the least affordable? Wow
kopfkratz.gif
I noticed the irony of that too!
tocktock.gif

Originally Posted by periwinkle_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks, this is great! Affordable MMU is the least affordable? Wow
kopfkratz.gif
I noticed that irony too.
rotfl.gif
Great job on this chart and it's great information! Thanks!

That is a great chart
smile.gif
I made something similar, but not nearly as extensive. I know how long it takes, LOL. Good job!

Glad you guys find it helpful!
biggrin.gif
It actually didn't take that long w/ Excel.
biggrin.gif
I'm still waiting to hear back from some companies about how much product is in their jars and will update then.
biggrin.gif

I love this chart. Thank you donthate. I also agree that this should be a sticky.

rotfl.gif
at the irony of Affordable Minerals being the least affordable.

Back