Any recs for a mattifying tinted moisturiser with spf?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really want a face cream that mattifies, with sun protection and has a hint of colour, is that too much to ask? lol There are lots of tinted moisturisers out there but lots claim to give you a healthy glow, which just means that my face turns into an oil slick because of my greasy acne prone skin..

I know i could get a foundation but I want to make getting ready in the morning as quick as possible, and foundation on spotty skin sometimes makes it look worse I find.

any ideas ladies?

Thanks in advance!

Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer--has sunscreen and is very lightweight, with oil control

Sephora SPF 15 Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer

shisheido has good tinted moisturizers with spf, plus its non pore-clogging

I'm really loving Skin Alison Raffaele tinted moisturizer with SPF 15. It's oil-free and I swear it's made by skin look better since wearing it - it's got vitamins and antoxidants to help firm and tone skin. love it!

I'm pretty sure Smashbox is making something like this now also. Do you live near a Sephora? I'd go in there and ask a SA or look on their website.

Back