Shoes i forgot i owned! and barely remember buying

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i bought like 5 pairs of shoes before the end of the summer one year for when the next season came around, and then i got pregnant. all the shoes i bought were all 3 1/2in or taller. well, last night i was getting rid of shoe boxes, and i found them!!! like almost two years later!

here's one of them... they are a pair of blue and green Charles David.

i want to lick them right now.

Attachment 33080 Attachment 33081

oh my goodness, what a find! for me it would be just like christmas! those are so cute!

i made my coworker take a picture this morning. i also emailed all my friends about them.. am i a nut or what... hahaha!!!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cute shoes!
You have lovely feet as well!

thanks! to be honest, they have their ups and downs... and this last week happens to be thier up! (i got a pedicure)

They're so cute! Must have been a nice surprise
smile.gif

my friends asked the same thing!

it's what happens when a baby gets involved... i was pregant through the fall/winter/early spring months, and when it was shoe time again for these, my feet were the size of baby elephants. i was living in flip flop city until a month after Maverick was born! and then it took me a few months to get back into heels.

plus, girl- if you saw my closet and the number of shoes i own... it's crazy. plus i cant get rid of any because i have a shoe guy that can fix anything for under $15 most of the time.

shoes just keep getting born but never die in my closet.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif i made my coworker take a picture this morning. i also emailed all my friends about them.. am i a nut or what... hahaha!!! there's no nut like a shoe nut! lol~

Super Cute Shoes. I love when I re-discover somthing that I own and had totally forgotten about it.

those shoes are hot. That must have been a really great day, LOL. Maybe I Should start a rainy day box and put lots of little presents for myself in it. Then I just open one when I need a treat!

I'm really bad, if I buy something new I wear it the next day, haha! (yup, remember when you were little and you'd wear it out of the store??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
)

Back