You have to promise not to laugh! (pics)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't believe I am posting these here, and I might take them down in a hurry when I realize how dumb it is to do this!
lol.gif

Every year I take a picture of myself in a bikini to see how I have changed.

You have to understand I had three children in 2 1/2 years, breastfed all three of them, and was over 220 pounds. The newest pictures are about 55-60 lighter than I used to be. I have reached a healthy weight and I might stay here, but I'd really like to lose another 15 pounds. I have worked my abs and behind very hard over the last few months and I can tell a difference in both! Remember...I am 5'11" , 31 years old, and a mother of 3 so please go easy on me!

First, the picture from post babies (some of you have seen these before):

(two days before I found out I was pregnant with #3!)

AuntSherryandColette.jpg

My biggest EVER:

2fatpants.jpg

Swimsuit pictures from 2004 thru 2006:

swimsuits.jpg

Last summer (yes I look MUCH better with clothes on):

Annabellesparty-1.jpg

And...tadah! This year's swimsuit photos! They have been photo shopped to hide stretch marks on my belly, but that's all!:

ohyeah.jpg

iwish2.jpg

are you kidding???? why would i make fun or laugh. You look AMAZING 3 kids or none!!!!! i would kill for your body!!!!!

You are a very pretty lady and look wonderful. Do not every think anyone would laugh at you. Feel good in your own skin. You truly look good and should be very proud for all the work you have done.

you look good sherry i didnt even crack a smile!

wait yes i did..when i saw your daughter in your pants! so cute

I think you look great! I have heard that taking pictures every few months is a great way to keep track of weight gain or lose. Maybe I'll consider doing the same thing.

Originally Posted by cyw1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think you look great! I have heard that taking pictures every few months is a great way to keep track of weight gain or lose. Maybe I'll consider doing the same thing. It has been a huge motivator for me! Just to know that I am making a difference (even though I feel exactly the same as I did in the first pictures!) I can see that things have changed. It helps me so much.

You look fantastic! For someone that has had 3 kids, you have an awesome figure
smile.gif
I think you look great!

I think you look great!

If you don't mind me asking, from 2003 to 2006, were you consciously dieting and exercise, or did you just drop the weight without purposely doing anything?

wow sherry.. you have a super sexy curvaceous body! I'm totally jealous of your flat stomach too! you look awesome!!

Wow you look wonderful! Good for you posting these pics! I think it's testament to how nice everyone at MuT is that you felt you could post them
smile.gif
you have great boobs by the way lol!

Don't forget that when we look at ourselves we notice every little thing we think is a flaw whereas other people just see the whole picture, and you my dear are a work of art!!

I love that turquoise bikini btw it's a really good colour for you and you look really tanned.

Hey Milfy! I must say you look great!

That picture with your daughter in your pants sure made my day though. She looked happy and adorable! And so did you!

Why would we laugh at you, you look soo good.I would kill to be that thin after having 3 kid.You know what when I had my son I got alllll my stretch marks on my back, how weird I hate it soo much.

Back