Japanese double eyelid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
for those people like me who love everything japan.....

I found this video showing japanese women how to you an double eyelid product.

it's akward!
kopfkratz.gif

but makes them look soo much better.

here's the link.

makeup lesson

If anyone has posted this before, or if anyone has any other japanese makeup videos please sned them to me!!
laughing.gif

thanks ! i watched it once and it's scaaaaaary, i can't stand when the girl is putting back her skin with the plastic thing, i would sure poke my eye if i tried that !
lol.gif

The pushing part really freaked me out!

But the results are good and if I didn't have the double lid, I would do it too!

I wonder if it feels uncomfortable or if it is noticeable and if one can apply eyeshadow over it.

Interesting. I think the product is similar to false eyelash adhesive. I think it would be difficult to apply the eye makeup afterward, though.

I love Japanese and other Asian almond single or no fold eyelids just as they are - exotic and so beautiful to me!

AHHHH...that made me cringe! I would never be able to do that!!! I think her eyes looked fine before, anyway.

I have a question, though. Wouldn't it be noticable everytime she blinked?

I've seen a video like this before. Very interesting. I wonder if she can use eyeshadow over it too?

You cannot notice when they blink! it's just like fake eyelash glue. it would be hard to apply anything over it, but I guess there just careful. LoL!

i think its an AWESUM invention, i mean.. it can be a serious problem right?

Thnx for posting!

Wow cool!!! I want to try!! I kind of have double eyelid already. Thanks for posting!

it's kind of scary when she's poking her eyelid with the thing.

I've been using this for three months. Instead of using that specific glue, I just use eyelash adhesive. Works just fine! If I leave it on the whole day, for the rest of the nightI'll have definite eyelid creases that make my eyes look bigger. I hear that after a long time, the creases will become permanent, and I can stop using them!
smile.gif

To address a question some of you guys were voicing:

Eyeshadow won't go very well over the lids once eyelid glue has been applied. The dried glue will look really obvious and it'll start peeling. When I had to do dramatic makeup, I just used liquid eyeliner and that was fine.

IMO, I look much more awake with eyelid glue, although it can be a bit of a pain pushing up my lids in the morning. (I've never poked myself before, and it takes just a few minutes).

Ouch I was afraid her eye would pop out, lol. I can't imagine it would feel comfortable either to have glue on your eyes, although it does look good. But I think asian eyes are beautiful as they are.

Thanks for bringing that back, I forgot that ever existed. Yeah I watched this like a couple of years ago actually. Its still pretty neat.

wow! I know it was done I just didnt know how.

Kinda freaky though. lol.

Latest posts

Back