Just a few wedding pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I´m now a married woman!
smile.gif
Wedding was last night and it was FAB!

Here are a few wedding pics taken with a digi cam.... Not the best quality but you get the picture.
smile.gif

Attachment 33232Attachment 33233Attachment 33234Attachment 33235Attachment 33236Attachment 33237Attachment 33238

Thais you look absolutely gorgeous! Your dress is so beautiful
smile.gif

Congrats on your marriage!!

Congratulations on your marriage. I hope everything is wonderful for you. You are absolutely, positively beautiful.

THAIS! you look gorgeous. I was hoping earlier today you'd mentio something about your wedding.. I didn't know when it was but i thought it was coming up!

But you look amazing!

congrats on you both!! you look totally amazing, i could pick out that dress by myself, its so pretty!

what a beautiful bride you are, doctor!

you brazilians... with your gorgeous hair, skin tone, and eyes... no wonder your country always wins Miss Universe.

beautiful wedding pics, imagine how the professional ones will look!!!

OH MY GOD you are so beautiful! You husband is a cutey too.

Love you dress! I hope the two of you have a great life together!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif woot! congrats, how fun! Imma go out on a limb here and guess that if you have kids, that they will have dark hair
wink.gif
That is a very smart guess Dr. T.
smile.gif

omg u look absolutely stunning!!!! and they are even the professional pics!!! wow the pics are gonna be so good, and the reception also looks wonderful!!!

Congrats!!! and u 2 look really happy!!!

Back