Best "cheap" eyeliner pencils

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody have suggestions for the best cheap eyeliner pencils? I've used L'Oreal and Cover Girl, and they both seem to be okay.

I recently placed a big order with e.l.f. cosmetics, and I really don't care too much for their liner pencils. The quality is crappy.
frown.gif
I want more colors, though, than the black and brown "good" pencils I have.

Julie

Sephora slim eyeliners are 4.00, and Milani, Prestige and Almay liners are all good, I think, too.

Do you know if you can buy Sephora at any of the places I mentioned?

I might check out Almay.

Milani is good...also try your local beauty supply store, mine always has great cheap liners for under 3 dollars.

The best eye lines I've seen from a drugstore is Wet N Wild and if you have any ones called "Love my Eye's" Those two are really good! You can find them at WalMart, KMart, or Target... even Wallgreens.

I've been wearing prestige for a about a year now and love it. Works great for me and is really cheap

i agree, ive used prestige eyeliners for a long time...i love them!

by the way, i went to walgreens yesterday and they had these cool sales on make up! haha i bought a Cover Girl liquid eyeliner for $1.49! and i also found those new Revlon Lash Jewels?? those were on sale and i got them for about $3...and i think those sell for about $15?? anyway i bought a few other things that were also on sale
pfeif.gif

ooh some cheap ass eye liners are NYC and u can get that at walmart an it's like a dollar something

Originally Posted by entipy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you know if you can buy Sephora at any of the places I mentioned?
I might check out Almay.

Sephora eyeliner pencil isn't worth the $4. i haven't tried it but i seen it and it is so small. its like half the size of a pencil or maybe even a tad smaller.

Originally Posted by PinkOcho /img/forum/go_quote.gif i agree, ive used prestige eyeliners for a long time...i love them!
by the way, i went to walgreens yesterday and they had these cool sales on make up! haha i bought a Cover Girl liquid eyeliner for $1.49! and i also found those new Revlon Lash Jewels?? those were on sale and i got them for about $3...and i think those sell for about $15?? anyway i bought a few other things that were also on sale
pfeif.gif

all Walgreens aren't the same. it might be on sale for you but it won't be for others.

I like NYX liners. They have a great selection of colors and really good staying power. They're really cheap too. I usually only pay $1-$2

The Prestige liners really are great, and they do so many colours. I love their soft kohl liners with the smudger on the end.

I vote for Rimmel as well. I can buy it at every drug store, Wal-mart, and Zellers in my area. Maybe call before going in to make sure, though

Originally Posted by entipy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where would you find Rimmel? I've never heard of that. I've seen Rimmel at Target, CVS Pharmacy, Sav-On, and Walgreens. I've never tried it yet but have read good things here about it.The only 2 places I've had luck finding Sephora slim e/l are,of course,Sephora.com, and Amazon.com. I personally think they're worth it b/c, though small, they are very long wearing and have a lovely texture, plus they come in a beautiful variety of colors...But for something really good that is also sure to be found at a drugstore, I agree Prestige is a very good buy.

Back