Do you use makeup til it's all gone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I have had my cover fx creme for a while, I dont remember how long I lost track anyways its like almost all gone I guess it clould last maybe another month but its all yucky and gunky and stuff.... Does anyone here use their makeup till its all gone??

I guess its cuz I use a creme, so maybe it gets a little bit gross compared to a nice powder... So Anyone?????? Options here....

And new rule.... if you loook at this thread you have to answer, I dont wanna see 100 views and 2 replies....
biggrin.gif

Here is my reply,

i do use it till its gone lol

you're lucky, i was just going to look at it without replying LOL! jk
tongue.gif

TylerD;983470 And new rule.... if you loook at this thread you have to answer said:
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

since you`ve practically nailed me down
eusa_wall.gif
with that new rule , I have no other option but to answer on this one:

As for foundations and powders, I do finish them till the end. With my lipsticks, however, it`s a complitely different story--I have some strange tendency of using just one colour for some period then moving to the next one, then the next one...In short, right now, I have a whole bunch of lipsticks 3/4 used...

And right now, I`m going through some new "lipstick stage" of mine by mixing the colours and finding the new "perfect" shade for myself.

Am I released now, officer?
smile.gif

I also use powders and foundations until they're all gone. But eye shadows tend to crumble and fall apart before I can use them all. And of course, I never get through my mascara before it's time to toss it. But lip glosses go pretty dang quickly so I definitely use all of those. My husband says I eat them. LOL!

usually...what happens is i buy a new product..and get soo excited about it and i start using that one...and stop using the old one? haha does that make sense? well..so i guess i dont use my make up till its all gone...

example, my lancome blush...i was soooo in love with it when i got it! and well i used it all the time...but then i got some mineral make up blushes...and well i havent used my lancome one in a while...and it still has about maybe 40$ of blush in it! lol so thats what happens
angel.gif

only the products im desperately in love with, once im unhappy with the quality, texture or if its a real pain to remove i bin it...

apart from my foundations, yup. i don't have much stuff, so it's also easy to finish your product when you're always using the same.

I don't think I've ever finished a product. I keep em if there's even a skerick left in them.. haha! Seriously, if a product is bad I'll throw it out before it's used, but makeup seems to last me fooooreeeever

Originally Posted by TylerD /img/forum/go_quote.gif And new rule.... if you loook at this thread you have to answer, I dont wanna see 100 views and 2 replies....
biggrin.gif

hahah wellll, you got my attention. As for the others I'm not so sure13 posts.......... yet 53 views?? We got quite the rebels on here

I say we SHUT DOWN ALL THEIR ACCOUNTS for not listening to simple instructions

but anyways, to answer ton petite question... I do infact save it til the last drop

I do use my makeup until they are gone. Especially if I like one in particular--I am swabbing around trying to wring out the sponge. I am there now with my MAC creme foubdation

When I used liquid I was always searching for "the perfect foundation". So I don't think I ever finished a bottle. I would use one for a while, then I would try something else.

Now that I have found MMU I know I won't waste any of it. I'm using up every single granule of my samples now until my full size order arrives!!
rotfl.gif

Dang, I was gonna look and not reply! lol!
wink.gif

I keep using my stuff until it seems like it's going bad. So, I guess I would use my products until they are all gone. But, then again, I have way too much to ever use it all completely! lol.

Latest posts

Back