Oprah's Feet

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SewAmazing

This was taken from another site I am on. People were upset about Oprah's feet. I know that years of wearing stilettos can cause these type of bunions. Also, O is a longtime runner, so that can't be too easy on the tootsies. Iyanla Vanzant has a radio program here, and said this morning that she just had corrective surgery on her feet, and she is off high heels for good. On another note, Oprah's bad feet don't keep her from walking to the bank and making those deposits though...
add_wegbrech.gif

I am glad I have nice feet! With all the money she has, she can afford to get them fixed!

Ouch, that is one nasty loking bunion. I am starting to develop a bunion on my right foot, I hope to god that it doesn't end up looking like that, after seeing that I think I may lay off my heels for awhile...heh

Pfft I bet Oprah won't stop wearing heels.

That looks painful, but I had to laugh at the making the deposit statement. So true. :lol

Oh goodness, that looks painful! Poor Oprah! I can understand why she doesn't hop to fixing it right away too much time will be spent recuperating for her to do it under the radar. A person can have their foot laid up in an immobilizer for up to three months... and they do it one foot at a time!

Stedman picked the wrong woman if he has a foot fetish. Haha. Just had to throw that out there.

Latest posts

Back