What's your current hair color??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's everyone's current hair color?

For the first time in 9 years my hair is back to its natural brown. But I know it won't stay that way for long with the summer right around the corner.

I went back to a natural medium golden brown.

I was a red head for years and it got pretty boring.

natural brown.. Other than highlights once, i've never colored my hair!

I am the very darkest of brown aka off-black, or perhaps "brown-black" would be more descriptive.

i had to go with other cause the back is bleached with dark brown roots

and the front is red and black

I have dark brown hair and ever since I can remember I have been coloring it. Now it is a dark chocolate brown and I am happy with it.

Brown hair with Blonde highlights!
smile.gif

brown

i wanted to chance it but the hair dresser told me that is the best color for me

when i was a kid i had a blond hair

I'm back to my natural brown (well close to it) as well. Go brunettes!!
wink.gif

i'm naturally a dark blonde, but i like it highlighted with brighter blonde colours and such.

My hair is dyed black at the moment, has been for about three months i think, before that i was white/blonde, thinking of going a chocolate brown for winter though just so i can get it lighter again.

Its naturally dark brown (it now has blond/brown highlights) But it only looks brown when under sunlight.

Otherwise, I clicked black because my hair looks black... not brown.

I picked "other", because my hair is MOUSY! I usually color it brown/red, but now I haven't gotten around to doing it for a while.

i have it the most perfect chocolate colour now. going to wreck it with some streaks after my exams as a present to myself for a job well done (hehe)

Mine is platinum w/ red & black highlights...

In August im changing it to chocolate brown with blonde highlights

i have natural dark brown hair..but i dyed it Midnight black.hhaha I like it this dark...blends well with my makeup/outfit.

Back