Wholesale/supplier brushes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Ladies... I'm in desperation! Awhile back, a link in a post somewhere led me to a makeup brush supplier website. I browsed the site, but couldn't buy any at the time, and thought I'd come back to it later. Well, now, I don't remember the site! I know someone referenced CrownBrush.com in a post ("Please help a newbie!" or something similar.) This is the type of site I'm talking about, but not the same company. The one I'm looking for is the company that supplies what most MMU companies term the "luscious kabuki"... on their site they had catalog pages, and the brushes were always arranged on a backdrop of some sort... flowers, rocks, etc. I'm not looking for that specific kabuki, it's just one of the identifying facts about the company.

Anybody's help would be greatly appreciated, as I've searched the forums high and low and can't seem to hit on it.

Thanks, girls!!

No, that's a good idea, though. I did already come across that site though in my googling.

I remember that some of the brushes had names like "shade it & fade it," etc., and did a search of that, and found the company is called Take One. I found the brushes for sale on CosmeticMall.com. However, as much as I try, I can't seem to track down the official site again. (It's always cheaper to order directly from them, of course.) So now that I've got the name, if any of you know of their official catalog site, I would be incredibly grateful!!

g.gif

Wow , ladies, you all rock!
wizard.gif

Mauwong and Piximus, you are right! I really didn't think it was that site because somehow I couldn't find the catalog pages again. I must have been blind. Thanks for the link to the pages, Mauwong - that's what helped me recognize it. Bummer that she's only wholesale though.
frown.gif

Thanks, though, Oceanmist for the link to Forever Female - those are some beautiful brushes, and now I've got a new site to peruse! I guess it'll be between that and CrownBrush. You are right, Bec688, they are good and affordable.

Decisions, decisions...!
hehe.gif

You're welcome, Tigrisjasmine. Happy to share the knowledge. I was scouting around for brushes and stumbled on those links.

Tigrisjasmine, glad to be of service. I used to think: "A kabuki is a kabuki is a kabuki..." but, of course, it isn't! It pays to check out as many brush sellers as you can, to find the brush that's right for you at a good price. Here's another one to add to your growing list: essentialbeautysupplies.com
7dh.gif

Originally Posted by oceanmist /img/forum/go_quote.gif Forever Female? Thanks for the link Oceanmist!!!!! By the way, I love your blush Sea Fan.
smilehappyyes.gif

I clicked to just check it out. Well I bought a flat top brush!

They have a flat top that looks like it has the EXACT same hair as the awesome Lumiere/Aubrey Nicole Kabuki. The description states the flat top has the same hair as their Ultimate Kabuki. The Ultimate's pic looks just like Lumiere's old silver handle kabuki. In the pic the hair looks just like the hair of my kabuki from AN. I held it up to the computer screen to do a match.
rotfl.gif
I can't wait to try a flat top!

The other great thing is the company is on the other side of Charlotte. That is like 45 min to an hour from my house. This means I should have this brush in my hand by Tuesday or Wednesday (if it ships on Monday)!!! The shipping was only $2.95.

I will post about it when I get it. I really hoping this is just as perfect as the kabuki!!

Ann at FF has a great selection of brushes with pretty good prices on them. I've been in contact with her and she's exceptionally nice and always wants to know what her customers are looking for.

I bet it was choicebrush.com I just ordered a couple of brushes from them. Someone told me that this was the site that sells the brushes to bigger MMU companies. Hope that helps and thats the right site.

I just placed an order from Choicebrush also and they had the same brushes I saw at Lumiere and Aubrey Nicole. I got a kabuki for $10, and brush pouch for $8.50, and there were having a promotion for blush brushes, I got it for only .50 cents. I hope that these won't shed!!!

Got my new brushes, and they are awesome. I got the red kabuki, it's really really soft and didn't shed at all, literally not at all!!! Highly recommend choicebrush!!!

I just received my order from ChoiceBrush, i bought their sample brush for $4 (included shipping), and omg the hair is sooooo frigging SOFT! it's perfect for applying finishing powder and bronzer. i'm gonna continue to order more brushes from them now.
smile.gif

ok you got me. i need to check this site out. do you have a link?

uh.. actually, scratch that. i scrolled up two posts and found it.

*crawls under desk*

Back