How Photoshop Works Its Digital Lipo Magic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you've ever wondered how models and celebrities can appear so picture perfect in magazines you can stop wondering. Beyonce may have looked flawless for her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition photoshoot, but something tells me even she has a little help from the photoshop gods. It's common knowledge that photo editors remove cellulite, erase stretch marks, blur wrinkles, hide pimples, slim, tone, adjust, tweak, lengthen, shorten, lighten, darken and re-touch images before they send them to the press, but what does that transformation look like? Check out this video and witness a woman drop from a size 20 to a size 8 right before your very eyes...all because of Dr. Photoshop...no cutting, tucking, lipo, dieting or exercising required.
I don't know about you, but it's somewhat shocking how quickly an image can be transformed. I'm not opposed to a little digital nip and tuck but being totally altered is not what I'd call a digital enhancement.
Source

I've seen this video and meant to post it too! It's totally amazing

That's insane! lol.

Although...with all the other touching up they did...I would think they could've fixed her butt up a little better! lol. It looks kind of weird at the end.

ya theres so many websites that show before and after pics of major photoshoopping they do everything to make skin lok falwless and just those imperfections....

its quite impressive what you can do with photoshop however its very shocking that just like that someone can go from being a 20 to a 4.

i wish i could do editing like that.

Judging by her rear end, she is bigger than a 20. That is sort of sickening how they can do that though and try to pass it off as an authentic person.

that impressive!!!

there was suppose to be a camera that take a dress size from the real thing!!! dunno if that cam out or not!!!

Originally Posted by hellomindy /img/forum/go_quote.gif umm wow thats awesomenury i love your avatar, so gorgeous

Thank you Mindy ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Freaky.

Its cool in away - but the end result on her legs/butt looked odd agasint the rest. Where can I submit my picture? Haha - I wanna see how I'll look thinner.

wow....if only it were that easy
frown.gif
....i would have one slammin' @** body
wink.gif

LOL Celly, you look more than fine to me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JessyAnn74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow....if only it were that easy
frown.gif
....i would have one slammin' @** body
wink.gif
psh, i would too Jessy!and i would change my eye color, the lenght of my hair to be waaay longer, and another color, and uhm, ...my legs and my boobs and .....etc etc and etc lol!

Yep. I get paid to do that sort of stuff. What can I say... its a mad industry.

There is no such thing as a perfect person... but everyone and that includes us as consumers will not accept anything but perfect.

I mean cmon... lets just remember that paris hilton thread... a few imperfections and we get all riled up.

I also just wanted to add that its not that easy to get the anatomy of a person or even the perspective of it so it is a talent in itself.

(It gets depressing for me though... I've edited myself a few times and I get really sad to see what I would look like with longer legs, or bigger boobs and a bigger butt... I cant work on my pics or even do a self portrait or sketch of myself anymore coz it kills the self esteem)

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yep. I get paid to do that sort of stuff. What can I say... its a mad industry.
There is no such thing as a perfect person... but everyone and that includes us as consumers will not accept anything but perfect.

I mean cmon... lets just remember that paris hilton thread... a few imperfections and we get all riled up.

I also just wanted to add that its not that easy to get the anatomy of a person or even the perspective of it so it is a talent in itself.

(It gets depressing for me though... I've edited myself a few times and I get really sad to see what I would look like with longer legs, or bigger boobs and a bigger butt... I cant work on my pics or even do a self portrait or sketch of myself anymore coz it kills the self esteem)

I do it, but, i dont ever play with making any of my body parts look bigger or smaller or anything like that, it would kill me too, if any, i just take the annoying pimple off my skin or stuff like that, but, pimples are not supposed to be there, and they will be gone in a few days, but physical flaws wont go away unless you have plastic surgery, which for me wont ever happen, so, i dont play with stuff like that on myself lol

just minor editing, like makeup or getting rid of pimples or dust on the lens or something in the pictures, stuff like that..

i am going to play around on photoshop. it is amazing stuff. i tried carricature on photoshop too and its great fun changing your on pics in non offencive carricature.

Back