"... And now I can never go back there again"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you have any stories that end in "and now I can never go back there again?"

Heres mine to get the ball rolling:

Once I went to Ulta expecting to have a fun time but in the car I had a fight with my mom. As a result, I snapped at the MA before my makeover and refused her help, in front of everyone and my friend was mortified. I said something really stupid that I never want to repeat! Even though I apologized later I am still embarrassed, it wasn't her fault and well... now I can never go back there again.

Your turn!

Well, it is not makeup related, but I went to McDonald's one day, and I got my order, and the lady there was incredibly rude, she didnt hand me my food, she chunked it out of the drive thru window. So i sat there and thought about it, should I tell her not to be rude, so, I knocked on the window like I needed something else, and i threw the S*** back at her!!

I know I was wrong, i cursed her out though and told her to redo my order and hand it to me, this time I went in. When I got inside, she was huffing and puffing about what she was going to do, so I told her to clock out and do it. She didnt, a guy from the back remade my order, and then the manager comes out. She asked me why i did that, I told her, and i told her to replay her camera.

She didnt ban me cause I threw the food at the girl, she banned me cause she started arguing with me, and I told her if she was up front doing her job, instead of sitting in the back on her fat lazy a$$ eating bic macs and s***, maybe it wouldnt have happened. So she called me out of my name, I called her out of her,s she told me not to come back, I told her to call the police. She said she didnt have time for that. I told her she would if she wasnt having a big mac attack, and I left.

lol aprill! I admit that's an extent I wouldnt have gone to lmao I didn't expect people to post "I got banned" stories too!! This is gonna be a good thread

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, it is not makeup related, but I went to McDonald's one day, and I got my order, and the lady there was incredibly rude, she didnt hand me my food, she chunked it out of the drive thru window. So i sat there and thought about it, should I tell her not to be rude, so, I knocked on the window like I needed something else, and i threw the S*** back at her!!
I know I was wrong, i cursed her out though and told her to redo my order and hand it to me, this time I went in. When I got inside, she was huffing and puffing about what she was going to do, so I told her to clock out and do it. She didnt, a guy from the back remade my order, and then the manager comes out. She asked me why i did that, I told her, and i told her to replay her camera.

She didnt ban me cause I threw the food at the girl, she banned me cause she started arguing with me, and I told her if she was up front doing her job, instead of sitting in the back on her fat lazy a$$ eating bic macs and s***, maybe it wouldnt have happened. So she called me out of my name, I called her out of her,s she told me not to come back, I told her to call the police. She said she didnt have time for that. I told her she would if she wasnt having a big mac attack, and I left.

That was so funny. I actually rear-ended a lady in the McDonald's drive thru. I just tapped her bumper a bit because I was trying to get up to the speaker and this lady in the huge black truck wouldn't move up (she had about 3 feet to move up), and I misjudged the amount of room that I had and bumped her. She got out of her truck "surveying the damage" and I didn't even look at her and pretended nothing happened.

mine isnt that great.

i was in lynnwood, wa to pick up a cool vintage 50s tv stand i got thanks to craig's list since my ikea one had died after a year (it was a pile of crap but it looked cool) and me and my friend matt went to old speghetti facotry. anyways, any time we'd ever gone to one the dish that they serve the ice cream in are so cute ive always joked that i would steal them one day.

this time i acutally did. no one was around, so we took napkins wipped them up and then shoved them in my bag (but they also messed up my drink).

when i was walking to the car i was so convinced the 2 little bowls (these are small like big enough for a scoop of ice cream) were making noises.

i still think theyre awsome and work great for salsa/other dips.

haha, you're funny girls.

this was the day i was eating at my best friend's grandma. that day i was wearing a nice skirt (pff, this is what happens when i decide to be more girly
sleepyhead.gif
). we say goodbye and go in the elevator when my best friend say "hey, Aude, watch out, your zipper is opened." i'm like the what? so i check, and the zipper was simply broken (it's one of those tiny zippers for skirts). i hate a white skirt and white panties, so i'm sure it wasn't that obvious (i hope), but i was soooo embarrassed. i managed to zip it correctly while we were still in the elevator, but i'm not sure i can face those people again.
lol.gif
peek.gif

Hm..this is not a "and now I can never go back there again"-story, but it is for sure the most uncomfortable/embarrassing situation I´ve ever been in.

I was at a party with my 19year old brother and all his friends were there too. We were having fun and all when one of his friends (whom I didn´t know back then) made a remark like "oh yeah I know Andrea is really good at that". I was like "what are you talking about"....

..and then the big bang. It turned out that all of them (and even some guys in the grade below them! ) had seen semi-nude pics of me and a short ahem "home video" that showed me and my fiancé.
10.gif

So you´re asking yourself why they saw that stuff? Well I did too!!!

When I was home at my parents house I gave my brother my laptop to reset it, which he did. He saved all my files on his external harddrive. When one of his friends asked to borrow the harddrive my brother gave it to him, and FORGOT to delete my files before!!!

Well his friend sees that there is stuff on the harddrive and looks at it, then calls my brother and says "you´re not going to believe the kinda stuff your sister has on there", my brother was like "yeah whatever, keep talking sh**".

So the guy decides to bring the harddrive to class the next day to give proof. My brother was not in the classroom so all the other guys were like "hey what does Peter´s sister have on there, lets check it out". And the guy who had the harddrive showed them all!!!!!

And the worst part: He let them copy the stuff onto their USB sticks! (it´s a computer high school so of course everybody had one there)

So back to the party. After I had heard the whole story and was completely humiliated they kept on saying "oh I actually have the pic of you in your red underwear as my screensaver" and the other one was like "I showed it to my dad and he was like wohoo hot stuff". And the embrassing thing is that they were not even joking. I mean ok, they´re teenage boys and all but come on!! I yelled at the one guy who took the harddrive to class, I was so mad, but hey it was already too late.

Everytime I think back I just wanna go hide somewhere
help.gif

I dont have any of those stories yet....but I love reading those. Too funny.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif mine isnt that great.i was in lynnwood, wa to pick up a cool vintage 50s tv stand i got thanks to craig's list since my ikea one had died after a year (it was a pile of crap but it looked cool) and me and my friend matt went to old speghetti facotry. anyways, any time we'd ever gone to one the dish that they serve the ice cream in are so cute ive always joked that i would steal them one day.

this time i acutally did. no one was around, so we took napkins wipped them up and then shoved them in my bag (but they also messed up my drink).

when i was walking to the car i was so convinced the 2 little bowls (these are small like big enough for a scoop of ice cream) were making noises.

i still think theyre awsome and work great for salsa/other dips.

Lol I had a friend take those little dishes too she liked them so much! I always take the little sauce cups from applebees cuz I want my sauce! lol

Hmm I don't have any good stories like these!

I have a bunch of restaurants that I won't go to because they've messed up my food and I have food allergies so I can't let it happen again.

However, I recently bought a pair of pants at GAP and they were infested with some kind of mites! I'm never going back to that GAP store again.

i bring back sauces from McDonald's and sugar from Starbucks, but i regularly go there ! (of course, i never go to the same, i like to change
biggrin.gif
).

Lol at these stories!

April, I know what you mean about rude workers. It seems like everytime I go through a drive-thru, the workers are just plain rude. They never say hi or thank you. Good for you! I'm glad you threw the food back at her, I've always wanted to do that lol!

Andi, OMG, how embarrassing! You probably made a lot of boys very happy lol!

omg andi I know that feeling where you want to go hide somewhere

Here's one: Once upon a time when I went to lots of local band shows, a bunch of punk bands were playing in a local church. There was a hall of classrooms underneath and a kitchen/cafeteria. Now, of course even though I was the first to find this cool room with couches and games, I didn't really mess with the stuff. Later I found out people went in there and played/broke with a bunch of stuff, and even raided the fridge in the cafeteria! That was stupid and now we can never go back there again. (as if punks have a lot of choices as to where they can go to play!)

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, it is not makeup related, but I went to McDonald's one day, and I got my order, and the lady there was incredibly rude, she didnt hand me my food, she chunked it out of the drive thru window. So i sat there and thought about it, should I tell her not to be rude, so, I knocked on the window like I needed something else, and i threw the S*** back at her!!

OMG haha. I´m just way to nice I guess, I always want to snap at people when they´re being rude but I´m afraid to be mean.That was such a cool reaction though LMAO

my sister stole from walmart and now shes never allowed to go back because they cought her..hahaa. :/

I can't believe I'm sharing this... I have one from this past friday. My bf was visiting me and wanted some beer and juice and gatorade from the supermarket. I volunteered to go for him and threw on some jeans and a tee shirt and jumped in the car. I didn't bother to get a cart because I was only getting those few things. Well, i lost some weight recently and forgot to put on a belt before I left so my jeans started to fall down. Both of my arms were full so I decided to make a mad dash to the cashier so I could drop everything and fix my pants. Well I didn't make it to the checkout before my pants dropped down to my knees. I had to drop everything on the floor and quick pick up my pants. I wanted to disappear into the floor!

Originally Posted by dcole710 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I didn't make it to the checkout before my pants dropped down to my knees. I had to drop everything on the floor and quick pick up my pants. I wanted to disappear into the floor! omg! thats so embarassing! I wouldn't want to go back after that either.

Latest posts

Back