Smashbox Sunset Boulevard Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Cdp-Sunset.jpg

223_cz.jpg

Perfectly sun-kissed skin is yours with this multi-hued, luxurious silk powder pressed with a shimmering golden sunset overlay. The three flattering shades look natural on any skin tone and can be swirled together or used alone. Sweep across cheeks, temples, and nose for a warm glow.

$30.00

tip:

For a contoured look, apply the bronze shade under cheekbones with FACE & BODY BRUSH #19, then use FAN BRUSH #22 to dust the shimmery gold shade over the tops of cheekbones.

224_dt.jpg

Sunset Boulevard Lip Gloss

New! Silky-smooth LIP GLOSS in perfectly portable pots that will take you from a day at the beach to a night in the city! In 4 gorgeous summer shades that look stunning on every skin tone.

$16.00

tip:

Fake a plump pout by wearing a darker shade of LIP GLOSS (try SEXY) all over lips, and add just a dab of SIMMER on the center of the bottom lip.

225_dt.jpg

Sunset Boulevard Fusion Body BRONZING SET

New! Get beautifully bronzed, glowing skin from head to toe with this sleek black mirrored compact pressed with three gorgeous shades of golden silk-like powder and infused with a warm, sweet tropical fragrance. Includes a super-soft kabuki powder brush for flawless application.

$55.00

tip:

Dust this glamorous bronze body powder over arms, legs, décolleté and anywhere you want to glow. The delicious scent is so enticing, you can even skip perfume!

You know whats crazy is that I went to Costco and they sell Smashbox there. Now thats crazy to me, its the first time I've ever seen that there.O yeah and they sell YSL and some other makeup to.I think its even cheaper, they had a sunset pack there.

i love smashbox.... i can't wait to get the new Fusion.... Intermix is my HG Blush/Bronze...

Heyy I was just going to Shoppers tomorrow to buy the Sunset fusion, but I was wondering if this is more of a blush or bronzer.. Thanks!

The sunset fusion is more of a bronzer. It has a nice sunkissed glow with a little shimmer. I love it though. It's perfect for summer. I wish Smashbox weren't so expensive, otherwise I'd buy more of their stuff.

Back