I couldnt help myself...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bea

Reaction score
so I had to post some more pics of my furry baby
smile.gif

Attachment 33417

Attachment 33418

Attachment 33419

Attachment 33420

see how itty bitty he is...

Attachment 33421

Attachment 33422

He is so beautiful, tiny and funny. I love him!

awww your baby is absolutely beautiful! we just got a puppy, so i know what the urge to post pictures feels like!

Originally Posted by mmonroemaniac /img/forum/go_quote.gif awww your baby is absolutely beautiful! we just got a puppy, so i know what the urge to post pictures feels like! hehe...I must have taken hundreds of pics of him. Not that he ever stands still long enough. Congrats on the puppy. I love dogs too. Thats next for me! Feel free to post pics of the pup here. I would love to see
smile.gif

Oooooooh!!!!!!

Your furry baby looks like my furry baby did almost 2 years ago! Carrot "Mr. Furry" Anderson is also an orange tabby. I was not even a cat person before I got Carrot, but once I looked into his blue eyes I fell in love and I just had to take him home with me! All 0.25 kilos of him... sooo tiny!

I just love that young stage of a little kitty (it can also be annoying when you're trying to get work done, LOL!) they have so much energy it's unbelievable. They always want to play!

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oooooooh!!!!!!
Your furry baby looks like my furry baby did almost 2 years ago! Carrot "Mr. Furry" Anderson is also an orange tabby. I was not even a cat person before I got Carrot, but once I looked into his blue eyes I fell in love and I just had to take him home with me! All 0.25 kilos of him... sooo tiny!

I just love that young stage of a little kitty (it can also be annoying when you're trying to get work done, LOL!) they have so much energy it's unbelievable. They always want to play!

LOL yes! Bailey insists on sleeping on top of my exam prep notes. Not helping
smile.gif
Orange cats are my favorite. I just always wanted one
smile.gif
And so cute with the blue eyes. Now Im curious to see what colour B ends up with.

omg my husband just mushed all over the puter when he saw the pics....This big biker guy is supposed to be tough....lol...that is one cute kitty!!! Love when he is looking out the window....awwww

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif AAAAWWWWWW!!! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! thats what i think too...but then im biased
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JessyAnn74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif omg my husband just mushed all over the puter when he saw the pics....This big biker guy is supposed to be tough....lol...that is one cute kitty!!! Love when he is looking out the window....awwww LOL my hubby is now officially oohing and ahhing over Bailey too. And he swore he wouldnt
smile.gif
The window pic is one of my favs.

How cute!! I'm sorry, I had to laugh at the third pic because it reminded me of this one:

cat%20with%20a%20gun.jpg

Oh Bea! Bailey is simply precious! Thanks so much for sharing pictures, they made my day!

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif How cute!! I'm sorry, I had to laugh at the third pic because it reminded me of this one:http://www.redbrush.net/images/cat%20with%20a%20gun.jpg

LMAO too funny. I should get him one of those! He is certainly on the prowl when he is looking at everything outside
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PT-BC99 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh Bea! Bailey is simply precious! Thanks so much for sharing pictures, they made my day! My pleasure
smile.gif
im only too happy to share!

you are too lucky, i love having a kitten around. how adorable are they, i just have to say awwwwwwww whenever i see one

I'm not a big cat person, but oh my goodness you have the most adorable kitten!! Bailey is soo cute!

Back