Just because Andi asked... Pics of me and boyfriend!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lia

Reaction score
So i'm posting some pics of my boyfriend and me for you to check on him (lol)... I decided to do it because Andi asked, and since she already posted pics of her "Prom King Ken" several times and all of us said awww, so i'm posting some pics of my man
wink.gif
Some i posted before, but it's good to see them again

1st pic: this is Bruno dressed as an attorney (he looks rather tired and hairy on that pic, lol)

2nd pic: that was the 1st pic we took together - we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend at that time

3rd pic: we took that photo on the day we kissed the 1st time (which was also my first kiss)! I was so happy
smile.gif

4th: a cute pic we took at the restaurant

5th: us on the car going to the pool

6th: the new avatar!

7th: looking hot , baby - i love that pic , he looks rather sexy (i love those sunglasses on him)

I have some more, but they're more random... Hope that you like - unfortunately they're kinda small because i took most of them with my cellphone

WOOO!!! You're both hotties! lol.
smile.gif

That's sweet that you have a pic from the day you first kissed!

Lia, with all the due respect to you, but, your bf is HAWT, and so are you girl!

you both look wonderful together, very happy too ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nice pictures, and thank you for sharing them with us too
smile.gif

Yeah, i think he's hawt hawt too (although at first i didn't thought so)
smile.gif
And he's strong and tall (at least at my side, my height is 1,58 and his is 1,82)

aawww you two are perfect for each other!!

and i agree, you guys are a hot couple
wink.gif

I gotta agree with Nuri, he is hot!!! Especially in the last pic with the dark shades. Very mysterious!!!

You guys look great together, so happy. And I too think it´s the cutest thing you have a picture of the day you two first kissed. AWWWWW

LOL at the Prom Barbie and Ken comment in your PM btw
laughing.gif

It's cute , isn't it? Unfortunately, i forgot to take a pic on the day he asked me to be his girlfriend ... But we have a lot of great moments together to take many many pics

He loves me so much! And i really love him too - although we're together for only 2 months, it seems like we were made for each other - we have the same odd habits, the same tastes, the same defects and qualities

Your boyfriend is soo handsome!! I am so glad you found someone that you are so happy with!

Latest posts

Back