How to get Angeline Jolie's look?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls, I was stunned to see a picture of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on perezhilton. They look perfect! Especially Angelina, she looks so pretty in her makeup. Please.... Please... Please, teach me how to get the look!

Thanks girls!

brrang637b059bt2.jpg

It looks to me like a nud lip and simple black shadow at the crease.

BTW I have to be honest, I hate that hair on her, something about those things on the side of her face, I think it hides her gorgeous face and Brad looks like a dork with that hair, but thats just me
smile.gif
But your right, Angelina looks gorgeous minus the hair hanging at the sides.

lol he does look like a dork! and her hair is....hhmmm but she always has simple gorgeous makeup.

Yes I do love this makeup on Angelina. Unfortunately I don't know how either. Maybe you can request that someone do a tutorial on this.

Looks like a nude lip with exagerrated liquid liner. Minimal blush and loads of mascara.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Looks like a nude lip with exagerrated liquid liner. Minimal blush and loads of mascara. id say the same thing... luckily angelina doesnt go too fussy on makeup, and she doesnt need to
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Looks like a nude lip with exagerrated liquid liner. Minimal blush and loads of mascara. Hit the nail right on the head:Just neutral makeup with exaggerated liner and lashes. Sometimes she veers towards the peachy side sometimes, but not very much.

I love this look on her. I use MAC Velvet Teddy to get that lip colour. As for Brad, he does look weird in that picture...kind of like the way Ben Affleck looked weird when he looked all polished while out with JLO (back in the day).

I'd say that this look uses a nude, brownish pink/peach lip, a light dusting of grey eyeshadow, black eyeliner and volumising mascara on curled lashes, a nice matte foundation and creamy concealer in a matching colour, a light dusting of a peachy blush on cheeks, and powder to finish off, to minimise shine. Angelina also has lovely highlights, and her hair flicked outwards from her face, to draw attention to it.

The grey and the liner accentuate her lovely blue eyes, and the curled lashes and upward flick lift and open up her eyes [the focus is on the upper lid, the inner corners are highlighted, and the lower lashes are only lined slightly and very carefully, as not to weigh the eye down]. Any shadows or blemishes, around her eyes and nose, are concealed effectively with a well-chosen concealer. Angelina has a naturally great base, clear, well-kept skin and fantastic features, which is what makes this look amazing.

actually to me it looks like she used a black or gray eyesshadow on her lids, black eyeliner and a nude lip. Its acutaly a very easy look to accomplish!

Hard to see the blush in the picture above it's more prominent in the other thread

I love the look as it's so quick to create if you are experianced with liquid liner.

I will have to try either Black or Grey shadow on the crease but have a feeling may look odd on me. Is it just the crease from outer to middle? Not all the way along the crease.

Back