I am New and Need Help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi My name is jennifer and This is My first day on here, I am excited to get to know some new people and to swap, I am a member of a few other frums as well and LOVE it
smile.gif
If anyone could help me figure out this site I would Greatly appricate it..I plan to look over the rule to assure that I will do nothing I am not suppose to
smile.gif

Hi Jennifer
smile.gif
I am Aprill (Aprill849), forum moderator over the hair care forum. Getting through this site is very simple. First, get 10 posts, you can do product reviews of some makeup to get ten, or look in the introduction posts and welcome the recent newbies just like you
smile.gif
. You can also look in the tutorials section and comment. Make sure you read the rules, this is a great and friendly site, everyone is here to help you. Make sure if you are interested in swapping, that you read the rules and the sticky concerning swapping. Other than that, you should make it just fine, if you need more help, respond on here with any specific questions, I or someone else will help you
smile.gif

welcome to mut!!! Its really easy to navigate this site. The people here are super friendly
smile.gif
....btw i'm Jessica
shakehands.gif

Hey! Just get yourself 10 posts and you'll get used to everything else in no time!
smile.gif
I'm Ashley and I'll always try to help if you need it!
smile.gif

Back