Look what i did in photoshop....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so i was messin around with the cam...took a TON of pics. so i figured id play with them in photoshop for a lil bit. heres what ive gotten so far....some of its just pretty basic stuff...

Those are GREAT Holly!

i LOVE them!

******* ETA:*******

Here is one of the pics Holly
smile.gif

I will play around with more later on.

Holly2.jpg

Holly.jpg

thanks ladies. i took a ton of pics. but im having a creative lack of ability. so i have no idea what else to do with any of the other shots.

thanks nuri. if you want to play with some of them let me know. ill send them your way.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh here Holly, this website could spark up some creativity on what to do with the rest
wink.gif
Tutorial Kit - Photoshop tutorials

I would love to see what you do with the other pictures!

Quote:
thanks nuri. if you want to play with some of them let me know. ill send them your way. Grrreat!that sounds awesome!

i would love that Holly
biggrin.gif

This is my hubby's laptop, doesnt have photoshop on it but i will install it right away
wink.gif

tutorials are my best friend. nuri posted a link to a great site. i highly recommend checking it out.

Originally Posted by bbprincess2147 /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG those are amazing. I just downloaded a trial version of photoshop and have no idea how to use it.

Back