MAC Flashtronic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did a search and couldn't find a thread on this yet, but I'm excited. Perhaps I'm getting too far ahead of myself! lol.

I think this comes out in stores August 6. Major MSF love! LOL.
smile.gif

MAC Flashtronic
mac_flashtronic01.jpg

From the bold, energetic color of C Shock, we come to the slow baked, illuminating color of the next MAC Cosmetics collection: Flashtronic. This arrives in stores on August 6th. While C Shock appeals to the color lover in me, this collection appeals to the Mineralize Skinfinish addict in me. This collection includes six limited edition Mineralize eyeshadows, three limited edition Mineralize Skinfinishes and four lip glosses as the cherry on top. Shades include:

Lipglass

• Perfectly Pink: a creamy mid-tone pink (cream).
  • Flashtronic: a caramel bronze with subtle gold pearl (cream).
  • Young Spark: a neutral pink with subtle gold pearl (cream).
  • Electro-Lush: a creamy blue pink (cream).
Mineralize Eye Shadow
  • By Jupiter: a light taupe with beige and deep brown veining (frost).
  • Tectonic: a yellow gold with lime green, warm brown and black veining (frost).
  • Ether: a deep aqua with silver, black and gold veining (frost).
  • Mercurial: a yellow gold with lilac and chestnut veining (frost).
  • Lovestone: a raspberry with wine and copper veining (frost).
  • Quarry Sky: a blue with olive, coral and beige veining (frost).
Mineralize Skinfinish
  • Northern Light: a mid-tone pink with rust and grey brown veining.
  • Gold Spill: a pink peach with warm brown and cream pearl.
  • Global Glow: a mid-tone brown with gold pearl.
mac_flashtronic02.jpg

source

OMG that looks soo cool!!

I love it!

ThanX for posting Shaundra!
rockwoot.gif
that rocks!

I cant freakin wait!!!!! woohoo....im gonna sart to save now!!!! I am getting pretty tired of all this LE stuff
frown.gif
...i tried to get Shimpagne from the mineralize skin finish and i cant get it anywhere...although Aquilah ia working on it for me...shout out to her...lmao

anyway i am going to buy the whole line and sell it months later on ebay at a jacked up price like everyone else is doing....j/k...im ranting because of the whole LE thing...sorry Shaundra...a little off topic
asskicking.gif

I really am looking forward to it coming out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JessyAnn74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyway i am going to buy the whole line and sell it months later on ebay at a jacked up price like everyone else is doing....j/k...im ranting because of the whole LE thing...sorry Shaundra...a little off topic
asskicking.gif
LOL! No worries!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh man im so in trouble and really poor at the moment. lol dont worry Em.....you have until August to save and buy yourself some MAC goodies....im gonna start saving now....lol

oh lord. by the time august comes, i'll have no money. i'll have to start saving for this line!

i think i want this whole collection and i kinda lost intrest in c-shock and i just want a few things from moonbath...

Wow this looks really cool, but I'll have no money after I get back in July

Yowza! I'm totally in love with the MSF's (these might have to be my first ones) and the Flashtronic lipglass.

this reminds me of the other mineralize collection last year where they had the shadow duos.

i must have the global glow msf! i mean i must!

i wonder if the gold really shows up.

OMG!! I love it all! Thank you for posting Shaundra! Let's see, I want the msf's... a few e/s, and one or two lipglasses. I SO want a new msf. I love them! We'll all be saving for awhile.
smile.gif

I wonder when this will come to Europe... That Gold Spill MSF sounds like it's absolutely gorgeous!!

Latest posts

Back