I'm Grumpalicious

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
GRRR! I'm so frustrated. I was looking forward to the first weekend in maybe 3 months with no assignments, skank faced ex boyfriends collecting their stuff, stressful enagements or ANYTHING.

This morning, I asked my mum if she wanted to see my essay which I completed last night. I wanted to see what she thought of my conclusion so I popped the last 2 pages of the essay next to her on the table, and the rest of the paper on a separate pile next to them, so she'd know which bit to read.

I later came back, only found one pile which I scooped up, stapled and took to uni to hand in.

Then, after a really relaxing day, she comes in and HANDS ME THE LAST TWO PAGES saying that she found them on the table.

So I had to message the tutor (who probably wont get the message til monday) I may get marked down for handing it in late, maybe even marked down because it has NO conclusion or reference list, as they were on the last two pages.

Most probably everything will be fine since I explained everything to the tutor, but I'm going to be stressed all weekend worrying about it.

NOT HAPPY JAN

Gutted. You must be really ticked off! Poor thing.

Hopefully you wont get marked down since there was a mistake. You cant email the tutor the last 2-pages of the essay?

I did email her... but some only accept hard copies
frown.gif

Oh sorry sweety!!This is so frustrating but hopefully the tutor would understand and u won't be marked down for it!!

oh that is such bad luck!!! I know what you mean too. If that happened to me I would stress about it too. However, you have done all you can to fix it, it is out of your hands now and it is up to your tutor. They tend to be pretty understanding about these things
smile.gif
Just do your best to relax!!!

Aw man! I hated when things like that would happen. You're right, it is nerve-racking. I think it's best you not worry about since nothing will change over the weekend and it will ruin your fun. You should just focus on taking care of it on Monday ASAP.

Oh Man, that sucks big time. Hopefully your tutor will understand your situation and won't mark you down for it. Don't ruin your weekend over it....but I know how you feel.

i'm sorry that happened! i hope your tutor will be understanding and u won't be marked down for it!!!

Aww that sucks! Hopefully she'll understand! Random question, why do you call people "chicken"?? LOL Just wonderin'!!

Well theres nothign u can do until monday so you might as well just enjoy your weekend.
wink.gif

Drat!!!! That kind of thing makes me so mad!!!! Don't forget, teachers are people too and have had the same kind of thing happen to ehm. Crap--we all helped with that essay LOL. I thought it was good. Oh well, she'll understand. Try not to worry--MuT will worry for you and (throw in a little prayer too). Kookie

awwww.....i know you worked really hard on that paper and pulled an allnighter
frown.gif
....im sorry!!! I hope she/he will be very understanding

KEEP US UPDATED!!!! that is so "dog at my homework" and it being totally true!!!

Back