Get the look...Bronze

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FACE

706319_hero.jpg
Perfect skin with LORAC ProtecTINTâ„¢ SPF 30 - Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer in Dare to Bare.

EYES

706603_hero.jpg
Line inside the upper and lower lash lines with LORAC Eye Pencil in 02. Apply the copper shade from LORAC Caribbean Crush on the balls of the lids. Use Sephora Professionnel Platinum Natural Smudge Brush #11 to apply LORAC Glam Rocks in Metallic Gold to the upper lids and lower lash lines. Coat lashes with lots of LORAC Publicity Stunt Lashes Long-Wearing Mascara in Black.

p.gif

CHEEKS

706604_hero.jpg
Get them glowing with LORAC Caribbean Heat.

LIPS

706605_hero.jpg
Using LORAC Co-Stars in Makeout, apply the nude shade first, then coat the clear gloss on top for extra shine.

oooohhh....thanks for posting. Love the bronze look....i am loving her lippie color

wow thats cool!!!!

I think loreal or someone just brought out metallic colours here in aus, gonna buy one today and see how they are!!!

How pretty! I love the lip color, but it doesn't look nude in the tube or on any other site!

I'm reviving an old post. The first time I went to Sephora for Glam Rocks in Metallic Gold, it was sold out. I went yesterday and picked some up...I was somewhat disappointed. I really expected it to look like flakes of sparkly gold on my lids, but nope...it just looks like a bronzey eyeshadow....
frown.gif
Oh well...but I still love Lorac...

Back