How To: Create sexy supermodel curls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ford Models hairstylist Johnny Lavoy shows how to create that sexy, beachy, supermodel curl-look.

Link to video

Interesting, I would not have thought to not curl the top section. Thank you for sharing!

wow that's awesome... i'm going to try that!! thanks
biggrin.gif

Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding is fantastic! Smells good and is great for curls.

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif Why can't anybody ever show you how to make those curls with naturally curly hair?? Right?! Oh well, thank god my hair gets that beachy thing going on a bit since I dont have full complete curls. But tutorials like these always start out with straight hair so its not that fair lol. Thanks for posting Marisol! I learned quite a few things.

One of my favorite looks. I ussually just put my hair up in a messy bun when it's wet and take it down a couple hours later and it does the same thing, lol. I need to get me some of that spray wax. Anyone know what kind he's using?

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif Why can't anybody ever show you how to make those curls with naturally curly hair?? I will look for one. I have curly hair too.

Poo! This looks great, but I cannot NOT curl the top section. IT's really straight and will just flatted the curls at the bottom. It'll just look like I haven't finish curling my hair.

Latest posts

Back