Gothic Eyes wow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just found it on youtube. it's heavy, and i wouldn't dare going out like this, but i suck at eyeliner, so i'm really amazed by this video. i keep wondering how much time was needed to take that off
rotfl.gif

it looked cool for the first 30 secs but, i think she went a little OD with it after that lol.. it is very interesting and creative though.

Im frightened by her. I think im goin to have a nightmare tonight.
peek.gif

but anyways, mine as well paint her whole damn face.

Originally Posted by mac-whore /img/forum/go_quote.gif it looked cool for the first 30 secs but, i think she went a little OD with it after that lol.. it is very interesting and creative though.
iagree.gif

Wow, interesting. I think she's really cute, lol. I like her hair a lot. She's a very pretty goth. She does kind of remind me of something off of the grudge or something though....

Sometimes when i go out I pain my bottom eyelashes like her right eye, ala twiggy. I like it.

WOW! I'm amaze! I won't put on that much probably the first part. It's really nice!
laughing.gif

I think she is very sweet - such a young fresh girl. And she's got more sense of expressing herself than I sure did at that age.

Thanks, Magosienne - you ALWAYS have the most interesting links!

My husband thinks she should give herself a goatie. I think she it looks like a fence design.

Oh yes... overdose is the right word.

On the other hand I'm one of those that think that it can never be done good, I've seen too many eyeliner tears

Originally Posted by XkrissyX /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im frightened by her. I think im goin to have a nightmare tonight.
peek.gif

but anyways, mine as well paint her whole damn face.

Ditto! hehe
But its very creative and unique.

She's young, and she's trying to find a way to express herself which is fine, and when she gets older she'll look back on this and laugh. As long as she's not hurting somebody else, I think it's fine. Experimentation helps in learning the art of makeup, and I remember being quite experimental myself when I was her age.

Personally, I also thought that it looked good toward the beginning, but I think she added a little bit too much. It looked really nice at the beginning though.

Back