MMU 20% off sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guys, MMU cosmetics is having a moving sale right now. I just got a newsletter. Everything is 20% off. I'm thinking of getting some body washes and some scrubs, and eyeshadows. gotta have the eyeshadows. Anyone tried these e/s before? this will be my first time buying it. I'm thinking of getting it in the palette of 3. Seems like a better deal.

MMU e/s are wonderful..They rank up there(IMO)with MAC and Urban Decay..I think I own every color..Some of the descriptions on the site though are kind've off..If you have questions about any colors,let me know..I probably have it

Originally Posted by maiho hey guys, MMU cosmetics is having a moving sale right now. I just got a newsletter. Everything is 20% off. I'm thinking of getting some body washes and some scrubs, and eyeshadows. gotta have the eyeshadows. Anyone tried these e/s before? this will be my first time buying it. I'm thinking of getting it in the palette of 3. Seems like a better deal.

What is the difference between the mineral shadow and shadow petites? It seems like the shadow petites has more color selections. What colors are your most favorite from this line.

Originally Posted by allisong MMU e/s are wonderful..They rank up there(IMO)with MAC and Urban Decay..I think I own every color..Some of the descriptions on the site though are kind've off..If you have questions about any colors,let me know..I probably have it

The mineral shadows are similar to say BE,JI etc in they have Mica,Crushed pearl and various other natural or mineral like ingredients to them.My favorite shadows shadow from MMU are Bayou,Cosmopolitan,Reflection,Ballet Slipper,Head over heels&Dancing Queen(to name a few)

Originally Posted by maiho What is the difference between the mineral shadow and shadow petites? It seems like the shadow petites has more color selections. What colors are your most favorite from this line.

Back