Are there any Metalheads on MuT?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've discovered two so far that are into Metal and now it's just got me curious. I myself am a huge fan of bands like Arch Enemy, Ensiferum, Kataklysm, Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom and tons more. I have a playlist of some of the stuff I listen to on my myspace if anyone wants to check it out (You have to be added to see it tho, my profile is set to friends only)

And of course I like the classics, like pre-st. anger Metallica, Ozzy, Sabbath, etc
smile.gif

I am not a fan of a lot of the mainstream stuff people like to call metal, but whatever floats your boat!

So anyway, MuT M/etalheads unite!
biggrin.gif

Im into lounge ambeint (must be my age lol)

i used to be a hardcore Metal fan since 1975 but im sick of it now

Me! *raises hand*

i LOVE Metallica! I like Ozzie as well, and more than a couple that i can't list right now cause i dont remember atm, but yesh!

if you go to my profile you can listen in the background the song from Metallica "Whiskey in a Jar"
wink.gif
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Slayer Rules!! lol... south of heaven???

LOl Yup! & Angel Of Death

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol... south of heaven???

Big freaking metal fan right here!!!! I like Korn, Disturbed, Slipknot, Metallica of course. I used to go to concerts like every weekend when I lived in Vegas. I miss them!!!

Nuri, do you by any chance like Blind Guardian? They have several songs about he Lord of the Rings I think you would like, especially Bard's Song.
smile.gif

Yup Kee, i used to have that song some time ago, when i lived in Mexico
wink.gif

love it! i do like Blind Guardian
biggrin.gif

Haha, awesome! I love them too! Valhalla, Lord of the Rings, Bard Song and Banish from Sanctuary are the first 4 songs on my myspace playlist
biggrin.gif

here i come !!!

i like old stuff and new stuff : Black Sabbath
worship.gif
, which means also Ozzy and Tony Iommi, Led Zep, Sex Pistols (ok, it's more punk than metal), Nightwish, Within Temptation (old albums), Rammstein, Tales of Blood, Clan of Xymox, Hocico, Hammerfall and some japanese stuff like Moi Dix Mois, Malice Mizer, Calmando Qual, Alice Nine.

Right here!!
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif

I love the classic metal stuff like OLD Metallica and Slayer. And then I love Children of Bodom. I mostly listen to PowerMetal like Savatage and Satratovarius, Evergray. I sometimes listen to DeathMetal too. I could go on and on but yeah, I have a metal heart.

Back