What's your thought on these bags?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay so these are the new Dooney and Bourke bags! I think they are horrible! My friend just bought the icecream one. I just think it's crazy to pay that much for something with candy or icecream printed on it! I will always stick with the "IT" bags, love them! That is my opinion, what is yours??

ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp

ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp

I do not care for those bags. Maybe if I was a younger teen like 13.

Okay, I'm not normally a D&B fan but I have to admit that I like the popsicle bags. I don't know why. I makes me think of summer and chasing after the ice cream truck as a kid. Maybe I can find a knock off somewhere.

That's crazy to spend that much money on a bag with popsicles on it.. Just my opinion I guess.. I've never been to hip on Dooney and Burke purses anyways

The Candy ones are ugly IMHO... the Popsicle ones are kind of cute. I wouldn't rock it personally.

I don't like them either. If I'm gonna pay $200 + for a bag, I want it to be something more understated and versatile so I can use it all the time.

They are very UGLY!!!! Good for a pre-teen, I think. They'll be on clearance, soon.

Back