Your Occupation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This may have been done already but i am curious..

What do you do? what is your occupation?

I am a nail tech, i am going to do my waxing course,special occasion makeup course and eyelash/eyebrow tinting course soon aswell. just to break it up a little. get very sore sitting down all day doing peoples nails. but i love my job.
wink.gif

sooo...whatcha do?

freelance makeup. do alot of rap and persian music videos, and doing a horror film right now, but I need to learn waaaaay more about the crazy FX

i m computer engineer... but i love to do loads of things... so my next target is singing... i dont want to be famous singer thought... i just want to be good at it.

smile.gif
)

I'm a Systems Engineer ... not so happy about it now.. I do a little freelance designing (graphics) and trying to open up a fashion design business... ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that is more like me!

I'm a food microbiologist. It's part of my job to work out best before dates.

I'm a student, currently doing ALevels in Law, Psychology, Sociology. Going to University in September to study Law so I can work as a Solicitor or Criminal Lawyer. I'm thinking of doing an evening cosmetology course next year as I've always been interested in that area
laughing.gif

i'm a student,bachelor's degree in private law (well, we say licence in France).

write sometimes, nothing significant though, it's just for my own pleasure.

wow that sounds like an interesting job!!

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm a food microbiologist. It's part of my job to work out best before dates.

i just got my cosmetology license, i work in a salon own by my mother she has two in two diffrent citys

I normally work as a health care aid for the provincial gov't, working with seniors in their homes, but have been off work for awhile due to surgery and other medical problems.

Originally Posted by vickih /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow that sounds like an interesting job!! It's more repetitive than most people think. But I enjoy it.

I'm a student. I am majoring in History. I'm a Junior in college, but I have to complete my Master's Degree, and my PhD in History, before I can teach on the college level. I also do some part time tutoring.

i'm an accountant/office manager for a municipal authority.

i also have my esthetician's license and a small bath & body products business.

I just got a new job that I absolutly love!

My title is Regulations and Safety Administrative Assistant!! I work at an oil & gas company.

Latest posts

Back