NEW Breed at Meow-Manx! AND NEW jar size!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All- Meow has launched a new foundation breed called Manx. It is mostly yellow, w/a little bit of peach thrown in. This is in response to our request several months ago for those of us who were mixing N. Angora and N. Chartreux. So KUDOS to Meow for being so responsive to their customers needs and wants! They have also launched a smaller foundation jar called Munchkin-it's about 8 grams vs. 30 grams for their full size. Prices are $10.95, $12.95 and $14.95 for Purrfect Puss, Pampered Puss and Flawless Feline, respectively. Meow is one of my HG's, so just wanted to let everyone know!

That's so exciting!! I just ordered a f/s of their Pampered formula or else I'd be ordering a munchkin (cuuute name!)

I want to check out that new Manx shade though
smile.gif

Thanks for posting!

You're welcome!!!-I think the Munchkin size is going to be a huge hit!

Originally Posted by ruby2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi All- Meow has launched a new foundation breed called Manx. It is mostly yellow, w/a little bit of peach thrown in. This is in response to our request several months ago for those of us who were mixing N. Angora and N. Chartreux. So KUDOS to Meow for being so responsive to their customers needs and wants! They have also launched a smaller foundation jar called Munchkin-it's about 8 grams vs. 30 grams for their full size. Prices are $10.95, $12.95 and $14.95 for Purrfect Puss, Pampered Puss and Flawless Feline, respectively. Meow is one of my HG's, so just wanted to let everyone know! Ruby, you're awesome for informing us....
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
Meow is my new HG so I'm excited to learn of the new affordable sizes as well. Thanks.
smile.gif

I just happened to click on to the Meow Cat Chat Forum and saw the announcement, so of course had to let everyone here know too! It is wonderful news for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw it too and man was I lettin the obscenities fly. I bought a huge jar already and Manx sounds like a good match for me. lol.

I'm going to have to give up on Meow,It just doesnt have great coverage.I used FF and it just didnt work out. bummer..

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm going to have to give up on Meow,It just doesnt have great coverage.I used FF and it just didnt work out. bummer.. I know how you must feel.
frown.gif
The FF is supposed to provide the heaviest coverage.....too bad it didn't work.

I still haven't even used my Chatruex sample! But now I want to try Manx. The shades for foundation at Meow are great. But I'm still undecided in coverage here. But I do love their shadows. THey are so pretty and blend beautifully.

I noticed the Manx too yesterday! I'll have to try it, it sounds perfect for me. I also love the way their foundations are arranged now and they even give you several alternative recommendations based on what foundation shade you pick.

I second the eyeshadow. Meow included the Catastrophic feliner free when I ordered foundation samples. It's great.

OMG I already have lots of Meow foundation samples but Manx sounds like it will be a perfect match... tks Ruby for the update!

thanks, Ruby. When you posted the news on my blog, I rushed over there straight away of course
biggrin.gif

I think Meow are coming out with some new bronzers/blushes soon so I may wait till these are on their site before ordering my Manx samples. I am so excited. Can't wait to try Manx! Or if you try it before I do, let us know what you think!

although i dont like meow thats awesome theyre so wonderful to their customers. they seem like an awesome company in that respect.

princessmich

Can I ask what mmu foundation you're using? Im also looking for one with good coverage.

Hi Lili! I am going to wait to sample the Manx too till their other blushes come out. Not like I need anything though, but I just have to see what Manx looks like!

I hope I get a chance to hit an internet cafe while I'm gone to at least check out the new blushes. Dang. haha

Thanks Ruby for letting us know. I put in my order a few days before they launched the new foundation as well as the new jar size. I kept telling myself that I'd wait to order when the new foundation and the new dewey blushes came out but I was too impatient.
vogel.gif

I really like the new jar size. It's nice that they have the huge tub-sized one available, but who really needs that much foundation, ya know? If I find a match I'll definitely get the munchkin size one.

Also, thank you ruby for even asking the Top Cats to do a Lynx Mix (that was you who requested it right?) I kinda like the name "Lynx Mix" better than "Manx" myself
eusa_whistle.gif
What's a Manx anyway?
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back