What was the last thing you bought online? Real store?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What was the last thing you bought online? Or in a store? Thought that this would be a fun post.

Online - just got a few CD's delivered (Rob Thomas ...Something to Be, Colplay Live 2003, The Bridget Jones 2 soundtrack, The Killers Hot Fuss)

Store -bought the following at Beverages & More (Rouge Noir brie cheese, Clos Du Bois chardonnay & water crackers)

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Store:

a bunch of chocolate for the bf. he eats it faster than i can buy it. lol

Online:

some makeup on ebay. i haven't recieved all of it yet, but i just got de menthe in the mail, but just bought stila's AOS in #13 (charcoal). still waiting on some stila glaze lip liners, au contraire, amethyst, peridot, gold bit, riviera rose, and silver ring.

Originally Posted by Liz Store:a bunch of chocolate for the bf. he eats it faster than i can buy it. lol

What type of chocolate? YUM!

Originally Posted by Marisol Just bought this quad from someone on LJ. YAY!
tongue.gif
Store: graham crackers, ice cream, pizza & breadOnline: subscription to Allure (about time, huh?
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by Marisol Just bought this quad from someone on LJ. YAY!
tongue.gif
i want that quad and the chromezone quad!!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol What type of chocolate? YUM! LOTS! lol.
a bag of kit kat bars that come in 2 sticks, snickers bars, reese's peanut butter cups, butterfingers, 3 muskateers, and some other stuff that i can't remember

Originally Posted by Marisol

What was the last thing you bought online? Or in a store? Thought that this would be a fun post.
Online - just got a few CD's delivered (Rob Thomas ...Something to Be, Colplay Live 2003, The Bridget Jones 2 soundtrack, The Killers Hot Fuss)

Store -bought the following at Beverages & More (Rouge Noir brie cheese, Clos Du Bois chardonnay & water crackers)

icon_cheesygrin.gif

bought 2 dvd players from an electronics store. One for our master and Cameron's room

store: white dress for graduation from lillie rubin

online: sephora... lancome hypnose, nars orgasm, benefit she laq, too faced lip injection, and paula dorf's on set eye kit.

I got flip flops and shortshorts from old NAVY(sale
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)a lacy brown top for sun bbq

milk,bread ,cinnamin,eggs ,apple juice, ice tea ,cereal:basic four for me ,cinnamin buns for the kids.

I dont shop really online cause my husband dosent trust it.I actully seen this pop up ad here on mut for designer bags at a discount price and they say there are 100% autentic.I seen this fendi bag i wanted to get for the summer but scared to be scammed,does anyone know how you can tell if a site is legit? thanks
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23

I got flip flops and shortshorts from old NAVY(sale
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)a lacy brown top for sun bbqmilk,bread ,cinnamin,eggs ,apple juice, ice tea ,cereal:basic four for me ,cinnamin buns for the kids.

I dont shop really online cause my husband dosent trust it.I actully seen this pop up ad here on mut for designer bags at a discount price and they say there are 100% autentic.I seen this fendi bag i wanted to get for the summer but scared to be scammed,does anyone know how you can tell if a site is legit? thanks
biggrin.gif

we do 80% of our shopping online. If you use a Visa or Mastercard, you are protected and not responsible for fraudelent charges so there is no worry about legit sites.

oh really,ok thats good.Would you know anything about a site saying a purse is authentic,and it not being?

confused.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23

oh really,ok thats good.Would you know anything about a site saying a purse is authentic,and it not being?
confused.gif

ahh you mean authentic ITEMS. I wouldn't know anything about that.....sorry.

Thanks for the help sir, i will try to get the ladies thoughts,
icon_smile.gif
ill make a new thread.

online: stila's glaze liner in nude (love it!)

store: starburst (original), skittles (original), skittles (smoothie). those were for the boys i babysit for. my god, were they active after that LOL

Ummm...online I think the last thing I bought was a pill crusher for my man...he can't swallow pills. And in store I bought some tea tree cleansing pads, also for my man.

In Store: The first 4 Sin City graphic novels.

Online: The next 3 Sin City Graphic Novels (because they didn't have them in the book shop) and I pre-ordered the new Harry Potter.

The Body Shop: Shimmer and Glow-Lotion

MAC: Viva Glam V

I don´t shop online at all cause I don´t have a credit card.

Latest posts

Back