What is the worst foundation you've ever tried?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
glasses.gif

Mac because it broke me out sooooo very badly. Also revlons colorstay it broke me out too and didn't last all those hours that it says its supposed to.

MAC broke me out too. I tried three different formulas and each one had me looking like a preteen about to go through puberty within three or four days.

Gosh I wonder whats in it

Oh I forgot I have ne ver worn foundation so I wouldnt know

MAC because it ended up making my skin look worse than before the foundation was applied. Plus it dried my skin out more and the foundation also turned orange-y later on in the day. And I tried quite a few different formulas.

I have only ever tried on light coverage power and its great i think.. sorry lol

Something by Almay which,thankfully,was discontinued...not that I'd ever buy Almay foundation again now!

Studio Fix Fluid broke me out.

I also tried a stick foundation from Maybelline that was crap. lol.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. Me 2! It's horrible!

MAC Studio Fix Powder and Bare Minerals. Studio Fix because it was so heavy and an hour after I applied it I had pimples on my nose! Bare Minerals because it got soooo shiny, showed every pore, settled into the little creases onn my forehead and made me itch like heck!

bare escentuals-i dont get the hype, didnt look flawless, made my pores look huge

estee lauder - not made for brownies like me, made me look aaashy , boo!

word
smile.gif

Back