Hilary Duff's makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its hard to tell cause it jumps around so much. But it looks like just a nude lip and a shimmery gray eyeshadow.

wow she looks awsome, ummm in the youtube were it has related vids there is a remix if her video, its just the song with the pics of the film clip etc etc, check it out there to see prop.

any suggestions on her lip color or any nude color for fairskin at the drugstore price range??

Try Milani's Shine On Sheer Lipstick in 'Amaretto', and add a clear coat of lipgloss to make it even more shiny! You might also want to try their Lotta Wear lipcolor in 'peaches for keeps'.

Or try adding a creme or liquid foundation, or even a coverstick, and topping it with a clear gloss.

Also, try Rimmel London's vinyl gloss in 'East End Snob'.

If you want more suggestions, just ask! I have a huge collection of nude lippies.. LOL! I'll tell ya what I'll do - I'll take pix of me wearing my nude lipcolors so you can see which one you think is closest. I'll try to do the rest of my makeup like hers, too!

For the lips try putting a little concealer on your lips and then a clear or nude gloss. I use a lipstick called "the nudes" by the ultimates, but it looks just like concealer, just with a lipstick texture. As for the eyes. Try something like this:

300.jpg

Using the 2nd and last color and black mascara/eyeliner. Thats Revlon Illuminance creme eyeshadow by the way.

She shouldn't be singing, it sounds really bad. Anyway, try Cover Girl Wetslicks over some of that concealer. She's starting to look more and more like Jennifer Lopez.

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif Try Milani's Shine On Sheer Lipstick in 'Amaretto', and add a clear coat of lipgloss to make it even more shiny! You might also want to try their Lotta Wear lipcolor in 'peaches for keeps'.
Or try adding a creme or liquid foundation, or even a coverstick, and topping it with a clear gloss.

Also, try Rimmel London's vinyl gloss in 'East End Snob'.

If you want more suggestions, just ask! I have a huge collection of nude lippies.. LOL! I'll tell ya what I'll do - I'll take pix of me wearing my nude lipcolors so you can see which one you think is closest. I'll try to do the rest of my makeup like hers, too!

omg....yes that would be great! hey and also could you do pictures of bright hot pink and light pastel pink if you have any. thanks alot!!!!!

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif She shouldn't be singing, it sounds really bad. Anyway, try Cover Girl Wetslicks over some of that concealer. She's starting to look more and more like Jennifer Lopez. i think she's an okay singer but certainly not the best. i just really think she as changed alot and she look really pretty in the music video and i love her makeup and hair

for some strange reason i feel uncomfortable watching hilary duff dancing and dressing like that. lol...but she looks really pretty in the music video though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rizzie_x3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif for some strange reason i feel uncomfortable watching hilary duff dancing and dressing like that. lol...but she looks really pretty in the music video though
smile.gif
Lol, me too! She's still a little girl to me even though we're like the same age.q

she looks great... grown up kind of and it makes me feel uneasy even though we're the same age hahaha.

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif These are just for starters! More later! Hope these help! =)

Attachment 33875 Attachment 33876 Attachment 33877 Attachment 33878

thanks soo much!
i really like the 2nd and last ones for a pink and a nude! very pretty. the 2nd one that is bonne bell, is it really the cappuchino because i searched it and it looks really more beige and brown then light pastel pink.

do you have any hot pinks or corals?

It looks like the eyes, lips and cheeks are done in light beige/nude colors.

I think the look is very nice, I like it!

Originally Posted by girl2006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks soo much!
i really like the 2nd and last ones for a pink and a nude! very pretty. the 2nd one that is bonne bell, is it really the cappuchino because i searched it and it looks really more beige and brown then light pastel pink.

do you have any hot pinks or corals?

oh, i'm sorry! I got confused... the 2nd one is actually vanilla swirl! i confused it with cappachino because of the smell.. but I have that one, too! i'll take a pic of that one too, if you like!

oh thats okay... i like them both. yea take a pic!

thanks again for taking all the pic they are really helping

anymore if you want

Latest posts

Back