Celebrity Looks: iWould, iWouldn't [Plaid Hatter]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
BS_gwenstefani_plaid_325.jpg

Plaid Hatter
There's no denying Gwen Stefani does not go for subtle when it comes to style. With these high-waisted plaid shorts and skinny belt, she's careful to copy the trends of the season but gives them her own signature Stefani twist. Although we feel leggings and plaid are more apt for fall, we've seen celebrities like Vanessa Minnilo and others opt for a more spring-friendly, casual version of plaid shorts. What's your take on shorts to a formal event?

Would you wear Gwen's formal plaid shorts?

That skirt is so short that I think I could actually see labia if I looked hard enough.

She kinda looks like someone gave her a front wedgie. I hope she wasn't displaying any camel toe action. I'm not feeling the plaid. I'm more of an argyle type of gal anyway.

I don't really have a problem with plaid, I just don't like these shorts in particular.

It's not that I hate plaid....it's I hate those shorts!!! She may be the only one if the Universe that look okay in them. I am not loving shorts with tights either....

The plaid is cute, it's just how short and how high they are, they're extremely unflattering. Even her hips look huge, and she's a tiny girl.

Latest posts

Back