Summer/Winter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
do you use the same color of mineral foundation in summer and winter? thank you
sunshine.gif

I have my winter shade and then a summer shade. Even then I sometimes have to go with the bronzer to make face match the rest of me.

I use laurEss 50/50 neutral gentle+subtle, and for the summer, I make a mixture neutral + tan or I keep just neutral subtle?

thank you

I don't really find much of a difference from season to season, as I don't tan easily. There isn't much variation in my skin colour in summer vs winter.

this will be my first summer with MMU so i'll see if i need to change during winter. but as i'm avoiding sun as much as i can and don't tan, maybe i won't need to.

I don't expect to use different foundation color for change in season. I usually keep away from direct sunlight (in the office/home most of the time).

This is my first summer with MMU too. I will be wearing the same foundation I use in the winter.

I am going to use a darker finishing powder to change my overall face color. I have tested it out already. Moving up to Cool Silk Glow (from AN) darkens my face just enough to match the tan I will have this summer.
rotfl.gif

I cant tan , I always burn so I avoid the sun so yeah ill be wearing the same pale shade in summer as I did in the winter.

I use the same because I never go under the sun anyways.. and i pretty much use a moisturizer with self tanner most of the year.

thank you very much. I do not bronze either, but I am nevertheless a little bit less pale in summer. I will try to keep the same one and to put bronzer above…

Latest posts

Back