I wish my hair was.......

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish my hair was a beautiful medium golden brown colour. Instead it wants to stay auburn or bronzy - this spells brassiness.

And I wish my hair wasn't so curly!

I wish my hair would look as good after styling it for over an hour when I first get up in the morning. Either that or I'd want it to be a slightly darker brown than the light brown I have now.

I wish my hair wasn't so snarly. It sure is hard to comb through sometimes!

straight hair with lots of body because my hair the way it is now is very flat and has absolutely no body which I'd like to have.

Long thick healthy black hair. I damaged my hair throughout my teen years and i regret it for dying it all the time.

Now i try to really take care of my hair.

i have long healthy hair that im happy with.

no more razor cuts or colors im all natural..

Im pretty happy with my hair, but if I could change something I would want it a little less thick. It takes forever to style or dry and it's very heavy.

I wish it was naturally auburn in color & I wish I didn't have to straighten it everyday like I do.

i wish i had dark brown hair, and that wasnt so frizzy., i love how thick it is and it is manageable, except when wet, and also love my length

Back