Meow color match?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay! So, I've never really wore foundation, but I want to give it a try. I'm terrible at picking out shades though. I went to Ulta the other day and the girl used Bare Minerals on me. Fairly Light seemed like almost a perfect match. I'm not too crazy about Bare Minerals though [made my face kind of itchy, which seems like a common problem.]. So what I need is suggestions for what color samples to order from Meow Minerals? Thanks so much.

Here's a recent picture. My cheeks usually have that red flush to them so yeah.. haha.

008.jpg

Sorry, I don't know alot about Meow Shades. I will say my match was Frisky Mau. Your skintone is kinda close to mine. Mau is a neutral shade.

Meow is an HG of several girls on Mut. I'm sure they will be happy to give you some shade recommendations.

Good luck on your MMU search!!

Oh, by the way.......GO STEELERS!!!!!!
claps.gif
(I saw you are in Pittsburgh). The Steelers are my team! I love them!!!!
luv.gif
They have been my team since I was 8 years old. Ok, I'll stop gushing over my team now.

Thanks. That was acutually one that I thought might be okay for my skin tone. I'm just hoping to get a few other recomendations incase that doesn't work for me!

Haha, Steelers are my team too by the way! Go Steelers!
smile.gif

I tried that, but it says "we are unable to register you to this forum at the moment" .. weird?

You sure you want to wear foundation? You have such a good skin already.

Haha, I was acutually waiting for someone to say that. I really only want something to wear for when I'm having troublesome skin. (Around that time of the month, lol). Plus, I was using a topical cream for my skin but I can't afford it now without insurance (it's 120 bucks! For like 100 little packets!) So my skin isn't quite as clear as it usually was. So really, I just want something with really light coverage that will make my white heads and small pimples I get not as noticeable?

Originally Posted by mandy_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha, I was acutually waiting for someone to say that. I really only want something to wear for when I'm having troublesome skin. (Around that time of the month, lol). Plus, I was using a topical cream for my skin but I can't afford it now without insurance (it's 120 bucks! For like 100 little packets!) So my skin isn't quite as clear as it usually was. So really, I just want something with really light coverage that will make my white heads and small pimples I get not as noticeable? Hey there!Im usually the one who does the colour matching over there, so you're in luck
smile.gif

You look like you will want to try Chartreux, Manx and Mau in Sleek or Frisky
smile.gif

You don't look like you need alot of coverage so I'd try either purrrfect puss, pampered or both
smile.gif

That is weird tho that you cannot get on the forum, are you registered with delphi?

Originally Posted by camelliarose /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey there!Im usually the one who does the colour matching over there, so you're in luck
smile.gif

You look like you will want to try Chartreux, Manx and Mau in Sleek or Frisky
smile.gif

You don't look like you need alot of coverage so I'd try either purrrfect puss, pampered or both
smile.gif

That is weird tho that you cannot get on the forum, are you registered with delphi?

Nope, I'm not registered with Delphi. I'll try again later today. I'm not sure why it wouldn't let me register! But thank you so much for your help! I'm going to place my order right now!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mandy_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nope, I'm not registered with Delphi. I'll try again later today. I'm not sure why it wouldn't let me register! But thank you so much for your help! I'm going to place my order right now!
smile.gif
You're very welcome Mandy! Hope to see you on Meow too
smile.gif

Their eyeshadows are gorgeous but my favourites are the feliners - I have samples of nearly every one. Check out Lilita and Periwinkles blogs to see their eyelooks using Meow.

I would go with Monave if youre only wanting to use it for that,you it would prob last you a good long time.

Back